Oppo Camp Non pies games

Overreaction much?

No. Have a look at our last four to fives weeks. Add to that our loses to Geelong and West Coast. I would have thought that it was pretty obvious. Then again I'm not wearing rose coloured glasses.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Cotchin is going at 52% this year and only finished with a disposal efficiency of 70% once which was his first year.. how the **** did he win a Brownlow
Because they had to DQ Watson years later.

That and his hair spray hair.

One thing that could take the sour note away from the weekend is if West Coast, GWS and Geelong lose this week. They all could given their opposition: West Coast v Sydney at the SCG, GWS vs Crows at AO, and Geelong vs Tigers at the G.

Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
One thing that could take the sour note away from the weekend is if West Coast, GWS and Geelong lose this week. They all could given their opposition: West Coast v Sydney at the SCG, GWS vs Crows at AO, and Geelong vs Tigers at the G.

All we can do is keep winning. If those teams lose games along the way it's a bonus.

That said, as much as I want Geelong to drop a few games... I'm not sure I can bring myself to go for the Tigers.

All we can do is keep winning. If those teams lose games along the way it's a bonus.

That said, as much as I want Geelong to drop a few games... I'm not sure I can bring myself to go for the Tigers.

Yeah it's yuck for sure to go for Richmond. But thankfully they lost on the weekend to so we still have breathing space from them. Them beating Geelong benefits us for sure.

Back