RohitSharma

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2015
Bandra
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester United and Barcelona
Match begins in six hours. Pakistan will get the beating of their life, I spoke to my mate Rabart from England and he isn't even excited about this match.

My prediction Pak bat first 80 run all out, Archer will send half the team to Hospital, they should park an ambulance next to the field. England chase it within 7 overs. England bat first 500 /2 in 30 overs declare. Pakistan 80 all out

Match begins in six hours. Pakistan will get the beating of their life, I spoke to my mate Rabart from England and he isn't even excited about this match.

My prediction Pak bat first 80 run all out, Archer will send half the team to Hospital, they should park an ambulance next to the field. England chase it within 7 overs. England bat first 500 /2 in 30 overs declare. Pakistan 80 all out

If youre watching the game ideally you want England to bat first.

I fancy Pakistan will want to chase regardless. Unless there is any juice in the wicket and they win the toss.

If youre watching the game ideally you want England to bat first.

I fancy Pakistan will want to chase regardless. Unless there is any juice in the wicket and they win the toss.

Yes if Pakistan bats first it will be another less than 35 over match. I just hope we get to see a decent 50 over match, so many one sided contests. How come no world cup fever in World Champion Australian cricket website ?

Can you do over-the-top predictions for each match please? Probably more entertaining that some of the matches will be.

Logic says Pakistan have no hope in hell of beating the hosts.

Ah but then logic has never had much of a say in what Pakistan does at a World Cup. Won’t be at all surprised if they cause the boilover and will be watching keenly hoping they do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will there actually be any close matches in the tournament? Or just lots of creamings all around

Close match we will between Aussies vs Team India, Team India vs England. India and Aussies will be creaming every other team.

Will there actually be any close matches in the tournament? Or just lots of creamings all around

Shiit will get serious as we get closer to the end of the tournament. Landing in a semi and then the sudden death of a semi, will worry teams.

I can also see some teams preferring not to face other teams till the final.

Close match we will between Aussies vs Team India, Team India vs England. India and Aussies will be creaming every other team.

India v Pakistan could be more epic off the ground, didnt these countries go to war in February?

India v Pakistan could be more epic off the ground, didnt these countries go to war in February?

Yes Pakistani suicide bombers killed 40 innocent indians and now we are at war, but we were at war before because they are trying to steal our land, Kashmir. India vs Pakistan in cricket, we count them as Bangladesh. We will brush them aside, easy win in the cards.

This is such a long and boring World Cup, I wish we got 2 matches everyday.

Yes Pakistani suicide bombers killed 40 innocent indians and now we are at war, but we were at war before because they are trying to steal our land, Kashmir. India vs Pakistan in cricket, we count them as Bangladesh. We will brush them aside, easy win in the cards.

Thats sad and tragic on so many levels.

Dont rule out a terrorist attack at the World Cup.

Thats sad and tragic on so many levels.

Dont rule out a terrorist attack at the World Cup.

Yes tensions are high, I wouldn't be surprised. I read somewhere racist Kiwis tried to kill Bangladesh cricketers and attacked them at a mosque

Can you do over-the-top predictions for each match please? Probably more entertaining that some of the matches will be.

Yes Sure.

I will predict the other two matches for you.

Afg vs SL = Afghanistan will beat Srilanka

Afg bat first - 287/7 , SL - 150 all out
Afg field first SL 109 all out, Afg chase it down in 20 overs

Team India vs South Africa

India bat first 478/1, Myself 299*, South Africa 299/9

India fields First SA 255/ 6, India chase it down in 40 overs, win by 9 Wickets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back