The Hawks concerning youf are concerning post your melts here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
Mate, if you had half the passion Catman has in his little finger you might have found a sexually disappointed partner who has left you for a real man already.

Left for a real man, real woman, one of those Japanese companion dolls, or just flat out they probably just give up on sex completely. All legitimate options.

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
You think a 1st round pick for Coniglio is a waste?

We are no chance at getting the two standouts in this draft. On topic though Lewis was good again last night, so too the Worpedo. The youf is not the issue.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
I reckon our two first rounders for Kelly from Freo will be enough to ensure that he gets to a decent, finals competing side, rather than your s**t truck of a slow motion disaster.

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
As opposed to your opinion? 🤪🤪🤪

You are such a dumbass. Do you deliberately set yourself up for internet smackdowns in some sort of masochistic sexual thing?
Just in case you are confused. I am saying that you are dumber than Barrett, he actually has a job, and your opinion means less. And yes, Barrett is borderline literate.

TallyHawk

Premiership Player
Jun 12, 2010
Bunbartha
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester City FC
Just in case you are confused. I am saying that you are dumber than Barrett, he actually has a job, and your opinion means less. And yes, Barrett is borderline literate.

A simple yes would’ve been adequate but nice melt.

If you think Purples ‘Sliding doors’ is literate that says a lot about you Ricketz

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
A simple yes would’ve been adequate but nice melt.

If you think Purples ‘Sliding doors’ is literate that says a lot about you Ricketz

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Clearly, a simple yes wasn't. Thanks for proving my point. The whole point of my initial reply was that you rank behind Barrett for credibility. I know it was lost on you, but you are both s**t trucks with your predictions.

Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Clearly, a simple yes wasn't. Thanks for proving my point. The whole point of my initial reply was that you rank behind Barrett for credibility. I know it was lost on you, but you are both **** trucks with your predictions.

At least Barrett didn't repeatedly claim that Fyfe and Martin were locked into unbreakable secret contracts to go to Hawthorn.

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks

Certain Geelong posters like the term Youf. This popped up and it seems that while Hawthorn the butt of his ridicule went on to win three flags, 66 individual premiership medals, this list quoted has won only 6

In fact the only Geelong youf at the time had to move to Richmond (caddy) and Hawthorn (Simpkin) to win a premiership medal

Which youf on Geelongs list in 2013 is even at the club now?

For a poster ‘Youf’ can mean anything you want, for a reader, it means ‘warning bulshitt spoken’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OnceKicked50

Cancelled
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
And yet we are not envious of Hawthorn selling the farm and its future for Chad.

Chad. **** ing lol.

Mitch McGovern says hi dude.

I'd advocated Blues fans should have like a secondary Big Footy for them. Somewhere where they can try and heckle Fitzroy and South Melbourne fans. Perhaps just let them post in the VFL forum actually.

Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Sicily, Hardwick and Worpel are guns.

Scrimshaw, Impey and Cousins look decent.

I really liked Kosi in his draft year as well.

Other than that I see nothing of note.

JOM, Mitchell and Wingard are A graders who I would consider not youth but still plenty of time left.

Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Mitch McGovern says hi dude.

You are taking the piss, yes?

On the one hand we have Chad, well past his best. Such an absolutely poisonous individual his club of origin could not wait to be rid of him. Cost a first, a second and Ryan Burton, Hawthorn's only good player below pension age. Chad remains a lazy selfish player and is producing a goal a game for Hawthorn, but it is hard to notice he is playing for most of the time.

McGovern is younger, is a good bloke, and cost a couple of late seconds. A hard worker without the ball, and producing 1.5 goals a game for Carlton as a third target while also repeatedly offering an option up the ground.

McGovern has huge upside. Chad will end up making Gibbs to Adelaide look like great recruiting.

OnceKicked50

Cancelled
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You are taking the piss, yes?

On the one hand we have Chad, well past his best. Such an absolutely poisonous individual his club of origin could not wait to be rid of him. Cost a first, a second and Ryan Burton, Hawthorn's only good player below pension age. Chad remains a lazy selfish player and is producing a goal a game for Hawthorn, but it is hard to notice he is playing for most of the time.

McGovern is younger, is a good bloke, and cost a couple of late seconds. A hard worker without the ball, and producing 1.5 goals a game for Carlton as a third target while also repeatedly offering an option up the ground.

McGovern has huge upside. Chad will end up making Gibbs to Adelaide look like great recruiting.

I'm not joking.

Can someone help me get out of the VFL thread? I don't really know enough about Carl..Carlto.. Carlton? Were they around in the 90s or something?

The chickens have come home to roost. Hawks youf are crap and they are topping up instead of rebuilding...lol
Got the oldest list in the game, nowhere near being a contender and performance dropping away sharply.

Those things together = oh ****.

Not one week this year under the average experience yet 5-6.
Oh dear. Worse than we all thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back