Review Dees v West Horsham Crows @ World's End: the Good, Bad & Fugly, Rd 11, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
6 beers takes a bit of work. I'd use the tray. Used to play soccer with a bloke who ordered 8 bourbon and cokes at a time and could fit one in each finger gap, but he was a 7' tall monster with an unholy tolerance for alcohol.
I’ve been a bartender (like every Australian who lived in London for a few years)

I was pretty much behind the bar pouring, but occasionally functions dictate table service. 6 pints is definitely tray-worthy and, like you say, cluster them at the centre of tray means stability.

I’ve been a bartender, (like every Australian who lived in London for a few years).

I was pretty much behind the bar pouring, but occasionally functions dictate table service. 6 pints is definitely tray-worthy and, like you say, cluster them at the centre of the tray means stability.
Just saying, that's all!

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
A Platter of cheese perhaps?

That was my thought. Nibble your way through your cheese platter and then use it to bring back a few chardonnays, a couple of ports and a sherry. Very Melbourne supporter thing to do.

Don’t even try to act like platter is an appropriate word to describe a tray of beers. How long did you pause waiting for the word tray to come to you before you gave up and went with that?
I honestly don’t care enough to pause before I speak. Will take this one blemish if it has hurt you

CrowBloke

Solum stulti se excusant!
May 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
Poor Weid. He looks utterly broken. It was a bad miss but every other useless **** missed as well so he never should have had to shoulder that burden in the first place.
Agree totally.
I posted this on our Board @ 10.13 local time:
"I feel for that kid, Weideman. There were THREE gettable misses before his in the last, Gawn about 90 seconds before, so, unfair that's he's copping it for the loss. Ch.7 had their cameras on him for ages post-game. Unnecessary. He'd have felt bad enough anyway. ".
I thought Gawn was BoG, too, confirmed by today's AFLCA votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Blemish?

This is a highly serious violation!

Agreed. Its on a par with reaching for the dessert spoon before the soup spoon. I would twitch my nose and raise one eyebrow in utter derision were I to witness such plebeian behaviour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back