No Trades Club 2019 - AKA season over thread. Congratulations Requiem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2012
Midland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Tip my cap to anyone on 10 trades and still in need of upgrading 4 or more rookies. You must have done some beautiful sideways action
You know it!

I've sideways traded rookies, premo's, mid pricers, and a good ol' fashioned Roughead Maneuver to boot.

1559155710152.png

I still ain't got s**t on Here2tellyouwhy.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Announcement: Whoever runs out of trades first this year will be the recipient of the inaugural SC forum tradeoholic badge
tradeoholic2.png
under their username. Inspired by Judd_Magic 's long time grim reaper avatar, it is a fitting symbol for this most prestigious (or infamous) BF SC forum honour.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Announcement: Whoever runs out of trades first this year will be the recipient of the inaugural SC forum tradeoholic badge View attachment 683060 under their username. Inspired by Judd_Magic 's long time grim reaper avatar, it is a fitting symbol for this most prestigious (or infamous) BF SC forum honour.

giphy.gif

Oct 17, 2012
Midland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Announcement: Whoever runs out of trades first this year will be the recipient of the inaugural SC forum tradeoholic badge View attachment 683060 under their username. Inspired by Judd_Magic 's long time grim reaper avatar, it is a fitting symbol for this most prestigious (or infamous) BF SC forum honour.
How exactly will this work?

By my understanding, the first possible round you can lose all your trades by is round 15 right? What happens when multiple posters (including me) are done with all their trades by then?

Is it the first person who submits their team?

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

By my understanding, the first possible round you can lose all your trades by is round 15 right? What happens when multiple posters (including me) are done with all their trades by then?

I'm actually doing really well in my main cashie so might be out the running for this :eek:

Last edited:

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne

We had duel (retrospective) winners from the previous 3 years, so no reason why we won't be issuing multiple badges again for this season.

SSwans2011 get in here.

This is the place for the Elite traders aka

images

Show us a screenshot for verification and giggles though
Hi kents. Here is verification complete with shambolic team for a good laugh:
c6Hp0ZG.png

On the other side of the byes, should be down to 4 trades if everything goes to plan.

Imagine not being in single digits for trades :moustache:
See, I started the year well. Then around round 3 it all went to s**t, and I became an unstoppable trading machine from thereon:
k9YrIzy.png

For all the talk about Gawn > ROB, there have been a few other pearlers.

Highlights for me include:
Andrews > Jones
Cogs > Rocky
Moore > Whitfield

But the bulk of the failures have come from players I took at the start of the year and injuries at dreadful times. Milera's injury helped stop me from getting Baker/Stack/Ross. That one was a classic. I will get revenge on Milera next week, however, by bringing him back into my side, as it's where good players come to die, as evidence by the poor form of Dahlhaus, Jones, Boak, Rockliff and Marshall (50 + illness), which they all managed to time right as I brought them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back