No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth, I've got no problem with any of the other countries fans booing Smith and Warner. What did they think was going to happen? They cheated FFS. They're doing well if their own fans don't boo them. F**k them both.
Did they boo Amir last night? He got jail time for spot fixing.

I can’t stand Warner but I am a smith fan.
The three of them got an unprecedented heavy penalty that no other country has had the balls to do.
They did their time.
Slate clean and start again.

OMG....those nights you get stuck in the office with the creepy guy that likes you in the office and HE JUST WONT LEAVE!!!!

Last edited:

England always chokes on the main stage.
The Collingwood of cricket.
Zero World Cup trophies.
To be fair, once they start losing, the media and fans do turn.
Piers Morgan promotes the Bring Back KP argument.

Last edited:
The key World Cup matches are on Nine Gem.
Video highlights are on Twitter.
Wahab's performance last night was the best sporting effort I have seen so far this year.
He is 33 years old, took two consecutive wickets in the 48th over, and a spectacular catch in the next.
No one gave Pakistan a chance.
https://twitter.com/i/events/1112505549751386113

I rarely gamble but had a look at World Cup odds.
Insane odds.
England outright favourites at $3, Australia at $20.
That was even after England choked last night.
Crazy stuff.

I rarely gamble but had a look at World Cup odds.
Insane odds.
England outright favourites at $3, Australia at $20.
That was even after England choked last night.
Crazy stuff.

Lol. England lost to Pakistan. Load up on Sri Lanka over Pakistan they are dead set certainties if you know what I mean.

OMG....those nights you get stuck in the office with the creepy guy that likes you in the office and HE JUST WONT LEAVE!!!!
plot twist, he might be your saviour from as yet unseen danger...

Exhibit A, see this guy might seem creepy at first.....he could come in handy tho...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pakistan had lost 11 matches in a row.
Wahab was amazing.
Hafeez is a great batsman.
Would be good to see an underdog win.
India and England are arrogant.
The ****er on the main board said Pakistan would be dismissed for 50 runs.

For what it's worth, I've got no problem with any of the other countries fans booing Smith and Warner. What did they think was going to happen? They cheated FFS. They're doing well if their own fans don't boo them. F**k them both.
Surely you know by now that aussies don’t cheat

what type of file ? Zipping up a file first could speed up size/save time by 10 folds.
I can't do that. We're going electronic at work (catching up to the rest of the world finally) and I have to scan then save everyone's files onto another system. Biggest problem is the computers we have....they are SO SLOW! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back