Essendon, Fremantle, Hawthorn, Port Adelaide, St. Kilda, Western Bulldogs

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
My kit predictions for the weekend;

Richmond home vs Geelong home with white shorts

Carlton home vs Brisbane in Kevin "Bulldog" Murray commemorative jumper (1978 Fitzroy Guernsey)*

Gold Coast home vs North bounding roo**

Adelaide home vs GWS alternate

Sydney home vs West Coast home

Collingwood home vs Melbourne home with white shorts

*Confirmed by the club

**North have only worn a majority white kit away against the Gold Coast once since 2011 so there's a chance they could be in their home kit.

Other than Brisbane, nothing really special this weekend

Sydney vs West Coast is going to be a fantastic looking matchup: the 2005-2007 vibes will be fantastic. Even better that it will be nationally broadcast

I haven't got a copy of North's jumper calendar saved, but I'm tipping they'll wear the bounding roo with white shorts

Not nationally broadcast.
7mate nsw and wa
Fox elsewhere

giphy.gif

Guess that's FTA for you

Er all foxtel games are nationally broadcast. Why make that point about the Sydney v west coast game specifically when eg suns v north are broadcast nationally

Normally the 3:20 game is on Seven every week, but during the bye weeks they always stop showing matches on their regular schedule. Used to annoy me so much when I was younger (and before we had Foxtel)

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Er all foxtel games are nationally broadcast. Why make that point about the Sydney v west coast game specifically when eg suns v north are broadcast nationally

There is a big audience difference between a national FTA game v a Foxtel game. Thats why all clubs want to be on FTA as much as possible.

Normally the 3:20 game is on Seven every week, but during the bye weeks they always stop showing matches on their regular schedule. Used to annoy me so much when I was younger (and before we had Foxtel)

The only true national FTA games are Thursday and Friday nights anyway. The Saturday night and Sunday arvo FTA games are generally bumped in one or more of the non-Vic states for the local team playing at the same time.

CollarJazzKnee

All Australian
Mar 17, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Roos in bounding roo jumper according to graphic posted earlier this year

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
Roos in bounding roo jumper according to graphic posted earlier this year

But the graphic also said that it was subject to change, last week the graphic said they were going to wear their home kit but instead they ran out in their indigenous jumper.

Looking forward to seeing this out on the park

View attachment 687238

Only thing missing as I've stated in another thread is a button up collar, add that and that would be the perfect retro guernsey

Majestic have done a fantastic job with the collar on the jumper, the chunky look of their standard look works perfectly with the collar

As Strauchanside side, it'd be great to see this with blue shorts, but unfortunately teams still tend to design jumpers and not kits as a whole

Back