Delisted #37: Dylan Clarke - End of the road, will not be offered a list spot in 2022

37 - [PLAYERCARD]Dylan Clarke[/PLAYERCARD].jpg

Contract Status: Not offered a contract for 2021
Last Game Played: Round 23, 2021 (omitted)
Injury Status: n/a

Last edited:

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Wow, that is a awful return based on those odds, you got ripped off.

I put $10 on Gawn for the Brownlow at $501 a couple years ago. He came into $21 at one stage and my cashout value was $12.50. Cashout is a rort.

madrigal

All Australian
May 24, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
I put $10 on Gawn for the Brownlow at $501 a couple years ago. He came into $21 at one stage and my cashout value was $12.50. Cashout is a rort.
Damn, that is even worse. Maybe they got confused, the vig is supposed to be 5% not the return to the bettor. Lucky the government protects us from nasty operators like pinnacle that charge a couple of percent juice so that benevolent operators like Sportsbet can thrive and help gamblers out by by charging over 90% juice.

Mar 17, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tassie Devils
Some idiot Carlton fan in the delusional pearlers thread said that Cripps was tanking against us coz he wanted Bolton gone. Has to be delusional right? Right???

MattyB3150

Team Captain
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Some idiot Carlton fan in the delusional pearlers thread said that Cripps was tanking against us coz he wanted Bolton gone. Has to be delusional right? Right???
Dumbest thing I have ever heard....and if you tank you don't do it against your biggest rival.
If that was the case then Carlton has been tanking for 15+ years then :p

Back