World Cup Day 7 Team India v South Africa @ Southampton, Bangladesh v New Zealand @ The Oval

What will be Rohit Sharma's score?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

RohitSharma

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2015
Bandra
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester United and Barcelona
8th match, ICC Cricket World Cup at Southampton, Jun 5 2019

Superstar Team India about to take on South Africa who are on the verge of flying back to Cape Town, Steyn already packed his bag and is headed towards home after seeing my name on paper. World Cup is just going to be entertaining now. Dull moments are over.

Mini battle to watch out for:
Kohli vs Rabada
Dhawan vs Rabada
De Kock vs Kuldeep & Chahal
Faf vs Bumrah
Me vs Myself

My prediction:

Team India bats first 466/3 (Myself 299*) South Africa 299/9
South Africa bats first 238/8, India 240/2 (40 overs)

There will be another match New Zealand vs Bangladesh, Kiwis will flog fake tigers. 500 run is a possibility for Kiwis as it will be played on a fresh pitch.

Let the REAL WORLD CUP BEGIN. JAI HO

Wish me luck fans, I'll post after the match. I need to mediate now.

D7LAandXkAAGWTV.jpg:large

Which two teams are you maiites supporting todaiii?

Yep the same Windies. Semis will come down to 4 of those 5 teams. If you are dropping games to Bangladesh you are not making it.

Semis will be played between
1) Team India
2) We are Englarrnd
3) Austraya
4) New Zealand

Team India knock out Kiwis
Austraya beats England

Team India battles Austraya and with my double ton, Kohli lifts the trophy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What if Bangladesh are the ones making it?

Look at their bowling line up, if I go into deep analysis. 10 over of Mashrafi will cost them 100 + runs, the guy needs to fix his knee before every delivery. Also, their other bowler Shafiuddin bowls at 120 kph not international level. They can beat Afghanistan or Srilanka and there will be a public holiday over the Protea victory.

Look at their bowling line up, if I go into deep analysis. 10 over of Mashrafi will cost them 100 + runs, the guy needs to fix his knee before every delivery. Also, their other bowler Shafiuddin bowls at 120 kph not international level. They can beat Afghanistan or Srilanka and there will be a public holiday over the Protea victory.

They've got Rubel Hossain and Abu Jayed as other fast bowling options - it'll be pitch dependent.

Bangladesh knocked England out of the 2015 World Cup. They're no world beaters, but take them lightly at your peril.

Rain was in their favor and they got a one pointer vs Aussies, luck played for their favor

They've got Rubel Hossain and Abu Jayed as other fast bowling options - it'll be pitch dependent.

If they play Rubel, their bowling attack is better than Srilanka's. The captain is a huge liability in the team

If that is a genuine 4 point game for NZ then we should just start the semis now - England, India, Australia, WI - NZ are not making it if they can't comfortably beat the Bangers.

Bangladesh are a legitimate semi-final chance. They made the semis of the last Champion's trophy

Steyn being out of the WC is a huge setback for SA. A must-win game if they're going to get their campaign back on track. If Amla plays I think they'll win tonight.

Back