General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shapiro is probably the best example of science vs mentality. He speaks in facts while people get offended by reality
He said yesterday that if sea levels rise people can just sell their houses and move to higher land

He said yesterday that if sea levels rise people can just sell their houses and move to higher land

As opposed to staying in their houses and hoping they're watertight?

As opposed to staying in their houses and hoping they're watertight?
As opposed to taking action on climate change. Were you intending on rebutting G2B's point about Shapiro's dolt answer to global warming with a proper response? Now would be a good chance for you to flex those intellectual muscles.

This is my favourite Ben Shapiro moment, personally. Old breed vs new breed conservative commentators. Surrounding oneself with facts vs surrounding oneself with powerful allies. Its very satisfying.

What in the actual **** was that.

She's hot if she shut the **** up, he's aware his missus is watching and is awkward as ****.

All I could think was that is the fearless leader of a club in 2019

Actually think the sense of humor and taking the piss is what makes her attractive

As opposed to taking action on climate change. Were you intending on rebutting G2B's point about Shapiro's dolt answer to global warming with a proper response? Now would be a good chance for you to flex those intellectual muscles.

This is my favourite Ben Shapiro moment, personally. Old breed vs new breed conservative commentators. Surrounding oneself with facts vs surrounding oneself with powerful allies. Its very satisfying.

What would you suggest doing with a waterfront property if water levels rise? Put floaties on it?

Is Ben Shapiro responsible for climate change or taking action on it? What a weird point you're trying to establish here.

What would you suggest doing with a waterfront property if water levels rise? Put floaties on it?

Is Ben Shapiro responsible for climate change or taking action on it? What a weird point you're trying to establish here.
Well yes. Because he's a political commentator who tells his followers that climate change isn't such a big deal. If you're going to make money out of telling people what they should believe, you should be ready to be told when you're acting like an ignorant shitbag. Sadly, as in the above video, he doesn't take well to being held accountable for his views.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well yes. Because he's a political commentator who tells his followers that climate change isn't such a big deal. If you're going to make money out of telling people what they should believe, you should be ready to be told when you're acting like an ignorant shitbag. Sadly, as in the above video, he doesn't take well to being held accountable for his views.

Ah, clearly you know better. I am not surprised.

Ah, clearly you know better. I am not surprised.
About as nuanced a response as I expected. I tend to back the scientists on climate change, rather than the boogie monster. Pleasure debating you as always :thumbsu:

If you want to have an opinion on everything like Shapiro does (And I agree with more than I disagree with tbh) you're going to embarrass yourself when you're as ignorant about climate change as he is.

I haven't watched the video and I'm not going to, unless someone wants to pinpoint whatever case is being made amongst this 16 minutes of presumably riveting discussion. What has he said that is so off point?

Hi pardon the intrusion but I didn’t know where else to post this. Just in case anyone on this board is interested the Sacred Heart Mission op shop in Cheltham is selling this framed signed jumper for $300. Not sure how you would value the signatures etc but the framing alone probably makes it a bargain. I would just call them in advance to be sure it’s still there if anyone is interested. Anyhow hope someone can give it a good home. Cheers 7DBBEC1E-AC33-4232-A336-F4C319927808.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back