Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Mindnumbingly dumb analysis. How you can come up with this prediction based on the talent on the list, who we brought in and who our coach is says to me there either bitter and salty about our success or they don't watch any hawthorn games at all. Clarko should have recorded this to play to the boys for a laugh once in a while

I've hardly seen a comment on the Hawks playing good footy, only on Adelaide playing badly and how much of an upset the game was.

I'm not sure how you can reasonably claim that the underdog going into a game was a team who has won 10 of the past 11 against a certain side, including all 3 games against them at their home stadium.

Help me out here please legends. Who on our current list arrived through free agency?
  • Frawley
  • Henderson (although delisted FA, so anyone could've taken him)
  • Minchington (Delisted FA too???)
Anyone else? Running through the senior list, Mitchell, Impey, McEvoy, Burgoyne, O'Meara, Ceglar, Gunston, Wingard, Scully, Scrimshaw were all trades, yeah?

How could you forget the best FA acquisition of all time in Ty Vickery?

It's no wonder the media think we use and abuse FA when we land star players of his caliber.

They're nothing but a bunch of Hawthorn hating flogs, I'm surprised they haven't given us a harder time for landing Tom Scully as a FA.

The Betts 50 was there, Breust taking a fraction too long but the lack of frees and differential should be looked at (but won't be).

The Rough chopping of arms by Keath in the goal square is the exact reason chopping the arms was brought in as a free against.

There were heaps last night but I, and I'm sure everyone is the same, can only hope for consistency across the round and wishfully, the season.
Breust had to wait for the chip scab to stop running backwards, or he'd deliberately let it miss him. The umpire called the fifty before betts had stopped running.

When Tom Mitchell had his record breaking two seasons, media yobbos like Robbo etc where pleading “why doesn’t someone put a tag on him?’

Now when it’s dusty ‘ the AFL must act to protect ball players from taggers’

It tells me the yobbos like to trigger us

When Tom Mitchell had his record breaking two seasons, media yobbos like Robbo etc where pleading “why doesn’t someone put a tag on him?’

Now when it’s dusty ‘ the AFL must act to protect ball players from taggers’

It tells me the yobbos like to trigger us

To be fair Robbo said dusty should suck it up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We would still have the same people on here saying that he is a poor kick and lacks speed so we shouldn't have paid so much for him.
Orange font not required. They literally would.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back