Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

so, our favourite advertiser journo was complaining on SEN in melb last night that his employer has said they don't want him to go to china to cover the port game this year

despite having personally booked his own plane ticket and accommodation - at his own expense, and has an official invite from the pear

giphy.gif giphy-2.gif

Sam McClure tries to link Ross Lyon to Carlton, and gives details about a lunch Ross had with SOS on Monday.

Kane Cornes tries to link Ken Hinkley to Carlton, but all he says is 'I can tell you'.

There's not even an attempt to throw in some anecdotal spurious clutter. Just says 'I can tell you".

Well I can tell you I'm the world's greatest lover.
I can also tell you I'm the toughest street fighter ever.

... am I doing it right?

Sam McClure tries to link Ross Lyon to Carlton, and gives details about a lunch Ross had with SOS on Monday.

Kane Cornes tries to link Ken Hinkley to Carlton, but all he says is 'I can tell you'.

There's not even an attempt to throw in some anecdotal spurious clutter. Just says 'I can tell you".

... am I doing it right?
You sound like my kind of guy!

... am I doing it right?
I can tell you... with certainty that Kornes makes most of his stories up in attempt to be relevant.

Best to ignore him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's been tweeting photos this morning from the Hall of Fame dinner last night which he attended - would be cruel if he got the arse today. Maybe Patrick Keane was referring to a different "innings" of Rooch's - maybe he officially has 100 strands of hair left on his head?

Well ....I guess all th Doomsdayers are wrong .....guess what, they're growing

Wait a minute, did you actually read the media release?

It all relates to the growth of the Melbourne audience. There's no mention at all of any audience growth in regards to the SA SEN station so clearly there wasn't any.

The only mention in regards to Adelaide was the increase in listeners to Sportsday SA which is on 5AA and not SEN

Hilariously the growth of audience of Sportsday SA seems to coincide with the departure of the five minute fireman :smiley:

Wait a minute, did you actually read the media release?

It all relates to the growth of the Melbourne audience. There's no mention at all of any audience growth in regards to the SA SEN station so clearly there wasn't any.

The only mention in regards to Adelaide was the increase in listeners to Sportsday SA which is on 5AA and not SEN

Hilariously the growth of audience of Sportsday SA seems to coincide with the departure of the five minute fireman :smiley:

So for all those who threw **** at the App and complained about getting the signal in Adelaide ......get up to speed with the real world

Specifically, the SEN app has the following results:
• 12.7M screen views (up 106.9% on same period 2018)
• 129K app users (up 56.9% on same period 2018)
• 4.2M audio streams

Crocmedia’s Adelaide show Sportsday SA, starring Malcolm Blight and David Wildy, is also number 1 for Males 30+ with a 12.6% share.

The increases were for Crocmedia, the organization .....a lot of the VIC based shows are heard in Adelaide .....that's how you get economy of scale

Last edited:
So for all those who threw **** at the App and complained about getting the signal in Adelaide ......get up to speed with the real world

Specifically, the SEN app has the following results:
• 12.7M screen views (up 106.9% on same period 2018)
• 129K app users (up 56.9% on same period 2018)
• 4.2M audio streams

Crocmedia’s Adelaide show Sportsday SA, starring Malcolm Blight and David Wildy, is also number 1 for Males 30+ with a 12.6% share.

The increases were for Crocmedia, the organization .....a lot of the VIC based shows are hard in Adelaide .....that's how you get economy of scale

Sportsday SA is on 5AA so an increase in their ratings isn't a great result for SEN, it also shows that sans Kane Cornes the show's market has actually increased.

As for page views on the app, they also have sport news etc on there so once again absolutely no connection at all the Adelaide station

Logic suggests that if they were growing in SA that it would be bigger news to trumpet rather than the growth of a syndicated show that airs on a rival station.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back