No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t stand Warner but I am a smith fan.
The three of them got an unprecedented heavy penalty that no other country has had the balls to do.
They did their time.
Slate clean and start again.
Anyone who thinks no other team does it is a gullible fool.
s**t the captain of the team we played has been done for it.
Not saying it wasn’t terrible but the other teams acting high and mighty are hypocritical as *

A friend of the family is Pakistani.
He was laughing at the ban of the Aussies.
Said Pakistan tamper all the time.
The other day at the English match, they did a slo-mo replay.
The pace delivery spun off the wicket so heavily.
They can use gum, sweets, any sort of substance, deliberately throw the ball onto the pitch.

Last edited:

Placed first bet in two years.
Afghanistan and Sri Lanka both at $1.80.
Bet on Sri Lanka to win, it was close though.
Some of the performances are variable at this stage.
Bangladesh started well against NZ.
India playing relatively well so far, they have shortened to second favourite at $3.75.

Lol Yeah economy is in fantastic shape , fmd .
Makes me all the more thankful the Greens/Labor didn't get in and spend billions of dollars we don't look like we will have. I'm not really happy with the LNP's economic spending lately but it is streets ahead of what labor/greens would have put us through.

Makes me all the more thankful the Greens/Labor didn't get in and spend billions of dollars we don't look like we will have. I'm not really happy with the LNP's economic spending lately but it is streets ahead of what labor/greens would have put us through.
True lets just give Bullion$ to the top end of town in tax cuts cos they really need it for their profit sheet$...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True lets just give Bullion$ to the top end of town in tax cuts cos they really need it for their profit sheet$...
It worked in the US. Unemployment is the best it's been for about 50 years, especially for women and minority groups. Wages have risen for the first time in about 20-25 years. Labor was telling us that not only were they going to tell my boss to pay more tax but to pay me more as well. Well if this isn't living in fairytale land I don't know what is. Shorten should have been placed in a straight jacket and locked up forever.

Unfortunately a lot of dumb people in this country who have no clue about the economy , they get there daily info from the herald sun lol
If you're going to call me dumb you might have the balls to say it to my face you gutless campaigner

Can you still get them at the ground ?
I assume so. The problem I have with the scarves over the last dozen years or more (definitely more) is they're too short. They barely make it down to the waist. Give me the old fashioned long ones any day.

Yeah long ones are best .
These horrible modern ones are clearly not designed for people who like to drape their scarves around the neck and have them remain there. Whenever something is altered, it's rarely - if ever - any better.

Last edited:
It worked in the US. Unemployment is the best it's been for about 50 years, especially for women and minority groups. Wages have risen for the first time in about 20-25 years. Labor was telling us that not only were they going to tell my boss to pay more tax but to pay me more as well. Well if this isn't living in fairytale land I don't know what is. Shorten should have been placed in a straight jacket and locked up forever.
LOL What worked?!?

Rain delay at French Open.
The most important match of Ashleigh Barty's career so far.
Quarter finals at the Open.
Hope she has indoor courts to practise on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back