Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley

Sack him?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If the club is well aware of the discontent amongst the supporter base, what would their thinking be?

1. Tell Ken it's finals or bust.
2. Tell ken to let Schofield & Monty have more input on game days.
3. Just win in China so we can attract more big wigs.
4. Don't worry Ken, your job is safe so you and your family can rest easy.
5. Please don't look any where else, we need you at Port, don't worry we will win the fans over.
6. **** the fans, it's just a renegade group of hard core fans, They are all behind you.
They couldn't even hold their nerve of keeping a contracted coach when GC were looking, where would they suddenly grow these types of balls?

If the club is well aware of the discontent amongst the supporter base, what would their thinking be?

1. Tell Ken it's finals or bust.
2. Tell ken to let Schofield & Monty have more input on game days.
3. Just win in China so we can attract more big wigs.
4. Don't worry Ken, your job is safe so you and your family can rest easy.
5. Please don't look any where else, we need you at Port, don't worry we will win the fans over.
6. **** the fans, it's just a renegade group of hard core fans, They are all behind you.
They are going with
7. Talk down the club and talk up the competition, attempt to lower expectations so when you're kicked in the groin you say 'Well at least they didn't break my nose'.

What's the G-O with Voss folks?

Obviously his agent has been in the ear of the AFL journo cretins over here and they're trying to shunt him in to our coaching gig.

Personally, I put more faith in the opinions of some of you people.

Constructive feedback?

Obviously his agent has been in the ear of the AFL journo cretins over here and they're trying to shunt him in to our coaching gig.

Constructive feedback?
Hinkley is better. take him.

Hinkley is better. take him.

Could you imagine that Harlem Globetrotter crap with our list? It would be hilarious to watch..........until we looked at the scoreboard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could you imagine that Harlem Globetrotter crap with our list? It would be hilarious to watch..........until we looked at the scoreboard.

Polec and Pittard would ask for a trade back within minutes.

Well, it's hard to tell how much pull he has be allowed to have from Hinkley.
I can't see any improvement in our midfield since he's been here. It took them years to get Boak back into the midfield where he plays his best footy, so I'm not really sure how he would go as a senior coach now.

Constructive feedback?
Been our midfield coach (manager) since the start of 2015, and this is the first year we haven't ranked mid table for clearance differential.

Add to that the distinct lack in development of Wines, Ah Chee, Atley, Amon (until this year).

Struggling to see a positive impact.

Been our midfield coach (manager) since the start of 2015, and this is the first year we haven't ranked mid table for clearance differential.

Add to that the distinct lack in development of Wines, Ah Chee, Atley, Amon (until this year).

Struggling to see a positive impact.

There's nothing wrong with your midfield combination either. Definitely one of the stronger groups in the comp.

It's pretty hard to really knw how good Voss is, cos he has a **** coach above him.

You still have to win the pill 4 on 4 in the middle.

I'm surprised to find out that the Power are top in the comp for CC's & stoppages. I should have checked that first. It look's to me as if it's breaking down past that point.

Roos - 1 premiership, 14 years ago

Hinkley - 0 premierships
Voss - 0 premierships
Ratten - 0 premierships
B Scott - 0 premierships

Reading some of the twitter posts in your post and one interesting stat was this.

38% is Kenny’s winning % since being 11-4 last year

Our win loss record under Hinkley is not bad because we have consistently finished between 5th and 10th during his entire reign. But that is the problem we've never taken the next step of being a top 4 side, and at the moment we are struggling to just be a top 8 side.

Winning finals and ultimately grand finals is what you judge a long term coach on. And he needs to deliver on that this year because it's been too long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back