Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Did you see your lot perform in the 2017 and 2018 finals series ?

Your best player finals player over the past few years got shunted over to Port Adelaide LOL

I have no idea who you're talking about. The only player at Port that we had is Motlop and you must have been on one hell of a drug trip if you were impressed with anything he churned out while playing for us. I commend your attempt to deflect from your youf's finals performances in the last 2 years though, I'd probably not want to talk about them either if I were you.

I'm glad that you mentioned Port actually. Reminds me of that time that you guys actively recruited the Chode and sold the farm to get him. People hang s**t on Silvagni, but Hawforns recruitment of the Chode, Gimpey and Vickery in recent years is very very concerning.

Did you see your lot perform in the 2017 and 2018 finals series ?

Your best player finals player over the past few years got shunted over to Port Adelaide LOL
One of those years you didnt even make the finals, and the other year, you straight setted. In fact you straight setted in the 2016 as well.
So not only are you the reigning straight setters, youre the reigning B2B straight setters.

LOLOLOLOL.... you cant make this s**t up :$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$

0 finals win since 2015
B2B straight setters....LOLOLOLOL, that is glorious

You haven't won a premiership since 2011, and you've had the greatest team lineup in AFL history and still couldn't get it done
That's far worse :)

Come back to me when the AFL Catters threepeat ;), you can't even win back to back flags ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You haven't won a premiership since 2011, and you've had the greatest team lineup in AFL history and still couldn't get it done

Come back to me when the AFL Catters threepeat ;), you can't even win back to back flags;)
But your mob can win B2B straight set exits :$

Come back to me when the AFL Catters threepeat ;), you can't even win back to back flags ;)
Yawn...We did it back in 1878-1880, and followed up with another from 1882-1884. Wasn't even that hard for them.

We were doing back to back way back when you clowns were racking up spoons at St Kilda type levels.

Try doing it in an 18 team competition Catfloggo. Hawthorn are the benchmark and still lead the competition in AFL flags
It's easier in an 18 game comp because the talent levels across the league are lower.

More teams, but they're shittier.

Luckily the Hawfs gained a handful of priority picks and high draft picks before the expansion, thereby having access to the best pre-expansion talent and developing it for the post-expansion era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back