Opinion Unpopular opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

All rules which rely on umpire discretion should be abolished. This and rushed behinds. The rules need to be black and white. Just make it a boundary throw in like it used to be.

i was literally laughing at richmond v essendon

waiting for the umpire to say throw in or free kick is a bloody joke

making a mockery of the game

Agree about Rioli - Higgins seems more influential.

Rioli does not look like a natural footballer to me (I know. I know - but he's a Rioli!). But some of his attacks on the ball just scream out as a guy who doesn't really get it. He's obviously a great athlete, has reasonable skills, but there's something not quite right there (I'm talking AFL-level obviously). Maybe it's the speed of the game, maybe he's spent all his junior days swanning around getting by on pure ability.

Once he gets the ball and has time and space, his skills are fine. But doesn't get the ball enough.
Nah, he's actually pretty *ing good

Unpopular opinion - I don't reckon our song is the best in the league (it's still in the top few).

Very unpopular opinion - the best song is Carlton's. I've been in the Carlton members (as a neutral), and it's very hard not to join in when they've had a win. You feel like you've had about six beers before you've even had your first.
paddlin.jpg

Rioli and Higgins are barely best 22 and should be first two players dropped once Cotchin, Martin and Riewoldt return.

Who’s the bloke running around wearing No4 returning to form the past few weeks I’ve been watching then 🧐

I think cheer squads are lame and nuff.
Not anything against the actual individuals who make up cheer squads. They love their club like we all do.
But they offer nothing.
I hate the Dogs cheer squad with a burning passion. They serve no purpose, the crowd doesn't follow the squad, and all they do is block the view of members in the front few rows. Are other clubs cheers squads as obnoxious as ours?

Rioli does not look like a natural footballer to me (I know. I know - but he's a Rioli!). But some of his attacks on the ball just scream out as a guy who doesn't really get it.

proxy.php

Unpopular opinion - I don't reckon our song is the best in the league (it's still in the top few).

Very unpopular opinion - the best song is Carlton's. I've been in the Carlton members (as a neutral), and it's very hard not to join in when they've had a win. You feel like you've had about six beers before you've even had your first.
I agree...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate the Dogs cheer squad with a burning passion. They serve no purpose, the crowd doesn't follow the squad, and all they do is block the view of members in the front few rows. Are other clubs cheers squads as obnoxious as ours?
Interested to know if this is actually true... they do have big flags haha

Premiership medals are a bit lame.

I like GWS'

It's so catchy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back