News David Teague - Training wheels OFF

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Blue Baggers.
Phil Walsh sought out Teague to come to Adelaide and be his right hand in many cases.
He has elite capabilities.
The open training I went to after Walsh sadly lost his life was a bringing together of club and supporting and he held it and kept it light when it was so dark.
Iā€™ve been on here before and said Bolton wasnā€™t ur man.
I pop in now to say Teague is elite. Walsh wouldnā€™t have sought him out otherwise.
Youā€™ve got ur guy.
There shouldnā€™t be a merry go round if heā€™s already in your midst.
Ok cheers.
Oh yeah, donā€™t win too many etc draft pic lolz etc.

Hello Blue Baggers.
Phil Walsh sought out Teague to come to Adelaide and be his right hand in many cases.
He has elite capabilities.
The open training I went to after Walsh sadly lost his life was a bringing together of club and supporting and he held it and kept it light when it was so dark.
Iā€™ve been on here before and said Bolton wasnā€™t ur man.
I pop in now to say Teague is elite. Walsh wouldnā€™t have sought him out otherwise.
Youā€™ve got ur guy.
There shouldnā€™t be a merry go round if heā€™s already in your midst.
Ok cheers.
Oh yeah, donā€™t win too many etc draft pic lolz etc.
Ticks a lot of boxes does Teaguey.

Really hoping he encourages the genie out of the bottle and gets the young fellas backing their instincts.

Really hoping he makes it hard for them not to pick him.

Ticks a lot of boxes does Teaguey.

Really hoping he encourages the genie out of the bottle and gets the young fellas backing their instincts.

Really hoping he makes it hard for them not to pick him.
It wonā€™t be as rigid.
You love it when youā€™re off the chain a little and I believe he knows the Balance.

It wonā€™t be as rigid.
You love it when youā€™re off the chain a little and I believe he knows the Balance.

Thanks for your insights much appreciated. Iā€™m a concerned for our skinny youngsters and lack of protection especially in the engine.
Still see an imbalance, bout have everything crossed and wish Teaguey all the best.

Thanks for your insights much appreciated. Iā€™m a concerned for our skinny youngsters and lack of protection especially in the engine.
Still see an imbalance, bout have everything crossed and wish Teaguey all the best.
Iā€™m a big wrap for ur Fischer?
Very good outside player.
Has been caught up in the contest too much..
Just give give him the ball with some time and space and he generally hits targets.

Iā€™m a big wrap for ur Fischer?
Very good outside player.
Has been caught up in the contest too much..
Just give give him the ball with some time and space and he generally hits targets.
Yup Fisher is good talent will get better agree, Saturday we go into the game with SPS,Fisher, Oā€™Brien, Walsh & Dow all small and very skinny.
Mitch Robinson and Zorko May do some damage.

Yup Fisher is good talent will get better agree, Saturday we go into the game with SPS,Fisher, Oā€™Brien, Walsh & Dow all small and very skinny.
Mitch Robinson and Zorko May do some damage.
Only physically. Talent should outweigh it. But theyā€™ve got Neill and Lyons and McCluggage as well so there is a case that you might get smoked.
You be freed up a bit so you gonna see some good stuff

Only physically. Talent should outweigh it. But theyā€™ve got Neill and Lyons and McCluggage as well so there is a case that you might get smoked.
You be freed up a bit so you gonna see some good stuff

Agree thereā€™ll certainly be some talent on display by both teams . Should be an enjoyable game, with some quality passages.
Expecting Cripps, Ed Curnow and Kreuzer to look after the kids.

Agree thereā€™ll certainly be some talent on display by both teams . Should be an enjoyable game, with some quality passages.
Expecting Cripps, Ed Curnow and Kreuzer to look after the kids.
They will if theyā€™re cohesive. Plus Murphy. You just havenā€™t been since you kicked Richmond out.
You should look at things ahead without Kreuzer. Just not often enough. You need continuity. Just getting him back all the time is ten week gaps.

Yes cohesiveness is so important for us, unfortunately neither Murphy nor Jones will be playing Saturday but no excuses most teams have injuries and your right weā€™re reliant on Matty Kreuzer but the kids just walk taller when heā€™s fired up.
Good luck to the Crows aganist the Giants at home should be enjoyable. Sad to hear whatā€™s happening to Bryce? a great Bagger.

Some interesting comments from Teague and even Doc, suggesting very much that Bolton was too focused on adhering to a set strategy that was evidently over complicated.

So far he is not only saying the right stuff but projecting as though he means it. I'm looking forward to the second half of the year, will give us more information about our players and a free swing at an untried coach. Still time to salvage something.

Like the interview with Teague. I think he's approaching it the right way for the scenario, the players need to enjoy themselves for the second half of the year and start playing to their strengths.

Hypothetical... say he was able to pull out 5 wins in the second half of the season (a stretch I know)... do you think his name would start to be considered as the Senior Coach? Perhaps with an older coaching director alongside of him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like the interview with Teague. I think he's approaching it the right way for the scenario, the players need to enjoy themselves for the second half of the year and start playing to their strengths.

Hypothetical... say he was able to pull out 5 wins in the second half of the season (a stretch I know)... do you think his name would start to be considered as the Senior Coach? Perhaps with an older coaching director alongside of him?

He has a good record punching above his weight.

Back to back grand finals with Bullants.

Made a strong impact at West Coast 2011-2013 seasons to the point Phil Walsh bought him over to Adelaide

Adelaides 2015-2017 season as forward line coach - Adelaide has never been the same when he left.

If he punches above his weight next three months he should be appointed. He is his own man - doesnt need the resources and excuses he will just go out there and do a job.

Good Luck David. This is your chance - grab it!

After listening to David Teague on SEN. I was really impressed with his honesty, clear message and genuine belief in the players. With utmost respect for Bolton, this could be a blessing in disguise.
I love the message of letting the players play to their strengths. Break the shackles. We have 3 great forwards, lets keep them deeper and use them. He is genuinely excited about tomorrow's game.
Come on Blues. Let's get this train back on track.

Some interesting comments from Teague and even Doc, suggesting very much that Bolton was too focused on adhering to a set strategy that was evidently over complicated.

So far he is not only saying the right stuff but projecting as though he means it. I'm looking forward to the second half of the year, will give us more information about our players and a free swing at an untried coach. Still time to salvage something.
It was interesting when Doc said it. He was full of praise for Bolton but went on to say this will probably be a breath of fresh air and the fewer review meetings etc will be good.

5 would not be enough.
7 out of 11 would really make the board think though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back