Mod. Notice Toots Hibbert Medal 2019 - The Flogs' choice

Remove this Banner Ad

3 - Jazny for calling Tex Walker out for being the squib that he is.
2 - Morganashlee for calling out Rhyce Shaw for being the sook who is triggered by short people in Tigers jumpers that he is.
1 - A Cut Above for calling out Gary Ablett Jr for being the AFL-protected thug that he is.

I nominate chelseacarlton for this post on Bomber Thompson & Geelong cheating. Bolded line made my day.

Lol
Thompson, Charters, Dank, Weapon.
Even his missus is a biological cheat.
Geelongs premierships mean about as much as my daughters “you little ripper” thanks for participating trophy!
Eat **** Cats, you’ve got nothing to show for 60 odd years!:thumbsu:

I nominate chelseacarlton for this post on Bomber Thompson & Geelong cheating. Bolded line made my day.
Thanks mate, and coming from the greatest of all posters on the bay circa 2018, that’s a big wrap👍🍺❤️✅🏉🥜✊

Thanks mate, and coming from the greatest of all posters on the bay circa 2018, that’s a big wrap
I love you so much now and that's not the beer talking,,,*

*(it's the beer talking)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 chelseacarlton for his sick Bomber Thompson burn and for giving Brendon Bolton AIDS
2 zackah for his Flgstradamus effort predicting Bolton would be sacked after the Essendon match.
1 A Cut Above for keeping things interesting

Rd 11 Votes

3.) Darbs662 for always chugging me gently and affectionately. Appreciated friend :thumbsu::thumbsu:
2.) A Cut Above for his SOS work and being one of the few remaining Glenferie flogs left around these parts since TazHawk led Hawkzit from the Bay
1.) Socrates2 for employing the underused but highly effective method of producing Threads that are so horrible they're actually quite humorous. A risky maneuver used by many Tier 5 type flogs over the years but one that's enjoyable to watch

Rd 11 Votes

3.) Darbs662 for always chugging me gently and affectionately. Appreciated friend :thumbsu::thumbsu:
2.) A Cut Above for his SOS work and being one of the few remaining Glenferie flogs left around these parts since TazHawk led Hawkzit from the Bay
1.) Socrates2 for employing the underused but highly effective method of producing Threads that are so horrible they're actually quite humorous. A risky maneuver used by many Tier 5 type flogs over the years but one that's enjoyable to watch
Round 11 votes

3 votes Byron Porkett because I gently but firmly believe in the concept of reacharounds.
2 votes MAXIMUM GAWNAGE for his sterling work putting the Laphroaig's of the world in their place.
1 vote Chappyuk for making me laugh not once, but twice the other week. Probably a sign of the coming apocalypse.

Round 11 votes

1 vote Chappyuk for making me laugh not once, but twice the other week. Probably a sign of the coming apocalypse.
Found myself chucking at one of his posts last week, checked myself in for a concussion test straight after.

They say nothing beats English comedy so perhaps old FloggyUK is channelling his inner Clease

Remove this Banner Ad

Back