Society/Culture Why is Melbin [sic] so out of step with the rest of Australia?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate there are plenty of African gangs in Melbourne and they are running riot. I wouldn’t take my wife down to St Kilda beach during summer.

Stating a commonly held view that if we are to let people immigrate to Australia we choose who we let in and make sure they have the tools and culture to succeed here in peace is not a radical position.
Too scared to go to Stkilda beach!! You really are getting sucked in mate, sounds like you believe what you want to believe, you're either very gullible or just as bad as Dutton.

There are no kids on manus
Ok my mistake, but you're ok with the other asylum seekers being there for years on end? New Zealand have offered to take them many times but they continue to genuinely suffer and there's been many suicide attempts.Why does that not bother you?

Mate there are plenty of African gangs in Melbourne and they are running riot. I wouldn’t take my wife down to St Kilda beach during summer.

Stating a commonly held view that if we are to let people immigrate to Australia we choose who we let in and make sure they have the tools and culture to succeed here in peace is not a radical position.
Mate this is absolute bs about StKikda beach,how the hell would you know, you live in Queensland don't you? Lift your game mate.

Mate this is absolute bs about StKikda beach,how the hell would you know, you live in Queensland don't you? Lift your game mate.

I lived in Melbourne for 10 years but left early last year as the place stunk and was full of African gangs, crime, pollution, traffic and nuffies

I lived in Melbourne for 10 years but left early last year as the place stunk and was full of African gangs, crime, pollution, traffic and nuffies
Yeah right, for one, there are no African gangs it's all in your mind.

The nature and existence of the "gang" was uncertain and many claims regarding the group have been described as exaggerated by police, politicians, journalists and others. In November 2018, Victoria's County Court Chief Judge, Peter Kidd said that media reporting gives an exaggerated portrayal of how much crime before the courts is actually being committed by people from the African community, and that accusations by politicians and the media that judges are too soft on young offenders gives the public a "skewed impression" of how sentencing works.

Ok my mistake, but you're ok with the other asylum seekers being there for years on end? New Zealand have offered to take them many times but they continue to genuinely suffer and there's been many suicide attempts.Why does that not bother you?

Yep no issue with illegal economic refugees being processed off shore. New Zealand is a back door into Australia. They have been offered asylum in the US and refused so can’t be that depressed

Yeah right, for one, there are no African gangs it's all in your mind.

The nature and existence of the "gang" was uncertain and many claims regarding the group have been described as exaggerated by police, politicians, journalists and others. In November 2018, Victoria's County Court Chief Judge, Peter Kidd said that media reporting gives an exaggerated portrayal of how much crime before the courts is actually being committed by people from the African community, and that accusations by politicians and the media that judges are too soft on young offenders gives the public a "skewed impression" of how sentencing works.

Friend Africans are hugely over represented in crime statistics per capita. You have the Apex Gang and Blood Drill Killers among others.

Your politicians have their head in the sand iraqi information minister style

Friend Africans are hugely over represented in crime statistics per capita. You have the Apex Gang and Blood Drill Killers among others.

Your politicians have their head in the sand iraqi information minister style
You're in fantasy land mate, make sure you hire a bodyguard when you're in Melbourne so the 'African Gangs' don't kill you #paranoidbigotedqueensland

You're in fantasy land mate, make sure you hire a bodyguard when you're in Melbourne so the 'African Gangs' don't kill you #paranoidbigotedqueensland

Probably sage advice. Been to Dandenong, Cranbourne, Caroline Springs or Truganina lately? Spot the aussie

Australia is a multi-cultural country, has been for 30 years. Once you say 'spot the Aussie' we all know where you're coming from.

Multi cultural in this case means crime ridden shithole. The Sudanese and to a lesser extend the muslims have not adapted to Australian culture and those suburbs are no go zones these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My friend who lives there is scared to go outside. Still lives at home and rarely ventures out particularly at night time. Refuses to walk to the shops

My friend who lives there is scared to go outside. Still lives at home and rarely ventures out particularly at night time. Refuses to walk to the shops
Must be terrified of all those seven year olds on bikes and labradors running off leads

Australia is a multi-cultural country, has been for 30 years. Once you say 'spot the Aussie' we all know where you're coming from.
Everyone knows he means 'spot the white person'.
Must be awful to constantly live in fear like that.

I once thought of moving to Queensland, for these overwhelming reasons:

1) I just adore cyclones.

2) I think the best thing you can do to a beach is to build a canyon of high-rise acts of hideous vandalism, so as to shadow said beach from the ghastly, almost constant sun

3) Apropos of number 2) above, I love skin cancer.

4) I can't get enough of unremitting, inescapable, chest-crushing humidity.

5) I see promise in a state where the main hamlet is flooded at least once a decade. If this doesn't happen naturally, they arrange for the some large utensils on the one and only, conveniently-located, dam to be opened, just to keep the prisoners, sorry, happy and satisfied residents, on their toes.

6) Above all, the thing which most attracts me to Queensland, is the overwhelming number of remarkably stupid people who are ready-to-hand. They pop up like pixies, at the drop of a hat. Some of them even start threads on BigFooty.

Your friend is an idiot. If she exists.

I reckon your friend has lost the plot. Reach out to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back