Preview Geelong v Richmond Friday 7th June 750 pm @ MCG

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A win is all I want today, but if fate would indulge me.. Gee wouldn't a ten-goal drubbing be nice? :)
the naysayers on this board who say we are just getting over the line - can't be watching the other teams vying for flag contention.

I have perused the Richmond board, and just can't believe what I read over there. 10 goals would be lovely ....

I'm pretty sure I heard on the radio this morning that Richmond are the worst team at applying pressure on their opposition's this season so far.

Is this correct ?.

Richmond are planning on going the man tonight.

Some know how I know this.

It's going to be physical and a big test. I hope we are ready.

the-end-is-nigh-megaphone-1-jpg.687623

Heh. 28 days later...

28-Days-Later-2002-05-1200x675.jpg

I wouldn't be too concerned about that, you've got enough big bodies to put those pretenders in their place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our club will be expecting it- they are ready for it. Won’t be a problem. Can’t think of any really tough guys in their team anyway.

Tigers will bring a different look. They will hack kick into their forward half and bring the pressure. Taking the cats talls out of the equation is at the centre piece of their game plan. I think if we get enough looks forward we should kick a winning score. Can we get a forward half game though? Tigers team looks thin and stale. We need to send their game back to 2017 where it belongs! Get it done cats!

Townsend and Stack will be the guys to do the heavy hitting, dont think our guys will be worried though.
Yep, am suspecting the game won’t get close enough to be worth it to them! I’d actually be a bit surprised if they do go down that road.
Need to start well regardless.

Last edited:

Not surprised in the slightest.
Bring the heat and watch them melt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back