List Mgmt. Trade Targets / Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To
To be fair, it's Essendon that owe him / us. And the AFL re top ups. But those are bad debts.

Ryder chose to side with his ex-teammates rather than take club advice.

Terry Wallace recons we should go after Gibbs.
Haha. If we were stupid enough to ask they'd want a 1st round pick and us to take Jenkins (paying his full salary) to boot. They should try SOS, to see if they'll take him back, Carlton exists to help Adelaide these days.

If we got the same deal for Gibbs we got for Watts (2nd rounder and most of his salary covered) I'd do it.

Imagine if we had Gibbs and Watts both playing to their potential.

The world would explode.

I'd love to see the melts if the Crows were paying for a player that kicked the winning goal in a Showdown.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If we got the same deal for Gibbs we got for Watts (2nd rounder and most of his salary covered) I'd do it.

Imagine if we had Gibbs and Watts both playing to their potential.

The world would explode.

I'd love to see the melts if the Crows were paying for a player that kicked the winning goal in a Showdown.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
That turd can * off. Want nothing to do with the Gibbs family at Port.

I just don't see the value in Gibbs?

It does suprise me he's an actual dickhead if what's going around is true but I've got him behind Ollie SPP Rock Boaky and in the way of the kids.

Less Gibbs more Buddy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t actually think anyone is advocating for Gibbs to port.

Just talking about something Wallace said.
I more mean that one week off for the PAFC bosses and suddenly everyone in the media is falling over themselves to portray us as charitable dipshits.

What's Fevola doing these days? He's sure to bring people through the turnstiles.

Apparently is going to freeze his appendage(s) off next Monday for the Neil Daniher ice bath treatment, so without said appendages my not be worth the risk;)

More seriously, watched Neil interviewed with his daughter on Sunrise this morn. Such a cruel affliction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back