How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you the one that wanted the bet 7 rounds in?? ..Arrow asked for that bet at the beginning of the season !! Its like backing a horse a 100 from home leading by 10 lengths..
You can't do that sh1t..
Yeah they were talking about it before the season, no one went on with it so it fell by the wayside, now half way through the season they want to get on. What a bunch of w***ers, why didn't they follow it up before the season started?

Last edited:

Yeah they were talking about it before the season, no one went on with it so it fell by the wayside, now half way through the season they want to get on. What a bunch of w***ers, why didn't they follow it up before the season started.
Now I'll reply to the last bit of your post..
They didn't want to get "on" the bet ,they Squibb ed it like their skipper does every week..

He's 30 and not in the Crows best 22. Massive difference between that and 28 and coming off a very good season.

I'd take him back purely because his rapport with Murph and Simmo will boost them as well. We need senior experienced heads and in the midfield, even better. Not worth much more than a 2nd rounder now, such have his stocks dropped.

2nd rounder? start the car

Yeah they were talking about it before the season, no one went on with it so it fell by the wayside, now half way through the season they want to get on. What a bunch of w***ers, why didn't they follow it up before the season started.

Just showcasing the sense of entitlement and delusion of that club and its supporters.

Start the car again, Galootchi is a dud.

May I interest you in a Mr David MacKay?
No thanks to David but since you reckon Gallucci's a dud i just happen to have a 4th here with me. No need to start the car just send him on the bus via Mt Gambier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Crows could get any second rounder for Gibbs now you'd think they'd take it in a heartbeat.

At this stage they'd want his contract off their books so they can invest it in someone Pyke wont consider dropping every other week. A second rounder gives them a chance to draft in someone who may or may not be there 10 years from now.

He'd be a valued player on our list, sure. But for the Crows he's quickly entering salary dump territory.

2nd rounder? start the car
Your right. Early to late 3rd is far far far more appropriate. That, or keep him on your list; every AFL team needs a highly paid salary inflating local leaguer. You only have to put up with it for another 3 or so years.

Bahahaha...it’s like their world has ended over that win over in cow paddock. Their collective minds are spinning over us being able to beat Brisbane but they can’t.
And grubbo....pffftt suggesting he’ll take on blues posters...in a thread we can’t post in, nut job!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back