Player Watch Dayne Beams (Retired 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Looks like the surgery went well. His big mistake was eating hospital food lol
So you don’t just go to training, you do the hospital run?

Love your work Jen.

:clapping:

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
People should bet on me instead.

Will Bad Horse...

Go on an anti pony rant 11/1

Stare longingly into the middle distance talking about Josh Schache 5/1

Do something icky with belly button lint 4/5 on

Adz

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
40A328F0-EB1C-4114-AC19-7EBA3C75E5F4.jpeg

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Does it actually name names? If not probably Fevola story.
Don’t know.
Doubt it.

I’m all for helping people with demons than dragging them down.

David Schwartz has gone on such a journey; our own Gavin Crosisca for alcohol etc. better to assist and reach recovery as everyone in society benefits.

35Daicos

Premium Platinum
Mar 6, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood (VFL), Man Utd.
“An AFL player who we will call Jan Beames*”

*not real name.
Have you even bothered reading the story?! Or were you just that keen to post those links and take another opportunity to pot Collingwood?! Jan Beames is the name of the counsellor who has spoken out about gambling being a big issue with AFL players and coaches.

1559907305267.png

Check the link in TD's post.

Have you even bothered reading the story?! Or were you just that keen to post those links and take another opportunity to pot Collingwood?! Jan Beames is the name of the counsellor who has spoken out about gambling being a big issue with AFL players and coaches.

View attachment 688395

Is Adz actually a pie supporter or just a troll who gets way too much leeway here?

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
It’s called a joke.

If you were reaching for humour, you found something else. But I don't think you have that in you. Now would be a good time to consider your life choices.

Bad Horse

Petfood
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Righteo, time to get serious for a second.

* this s**t. * it to hell.

I don't particularly like Beams as a person, for reasons I am not going into. I certainly was not thrilled with the trade, and I wish we never did it, but its done. I think there were sentimental, and ego reasons behind it, that we need to stamp out if we are being serious.

Precisely none of that makes me want to be less of a human being about s**t than I should be though, nor would give me a free pass to dance round a bonfire throwing kero and laughing as the flames spread in whatever direction they may.

In the end, its kind of binary here. Option A, all this s**t is bullshit. In which case, all the stuff posted in here is just egregious offensive bollocks.

Option B, there is substance behind it. In which case, people are posting a lot of s**t that seems to be embracing, or dare I say, rejoicing in that, which means lets be clear embracing or rejoicing in a lot of suffering.

I have a couple of addictions that Ive fought long and hard, one bad for my body, one for my soul. I know what its like to be so dark and empty inside you fill that with s**t thats not good for you. Its generally not something associated with being in a great place in life. So I'm not wishing that s**t on my worst enemy, wheter its Beams, who at worst I'm mildly displeased with, or someone else. And I'm definitely not going around, posting crap, wondering who it is, playing detective or guessing or whatever the s**t this is games, pointing with mock concern or prurient interest, and bathing in it like battery acid.

think people. Think. We are better than this. I know it.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
It’s called a joke.
I’ll assume you don’t not make a living doing comedy routines.
Because work would be hard to find, I’m tipping.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back