• Poll closed .

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man U .White Sox;Storm,Victory
Gayle is the luckiest sonoffabich I've seen to have a 150km thunderbolt hit a stump so hard it is audible 22m away and still not have a bail displaced? Hardly say he's hard done by. Also re the no ball... the flipside is the Windies bowling literally dozens of bumper wides not pinged. At least 20+ free runs and 20+ fewer balls we didnt get.
Bloody good call ol mate

Burtonsgottago

Premiership Player
May 5, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
The umpires were rubbish yesterday and deserved criticism but live I thought Gayle's LBW looked pretty good to hit leg. On replay not as out as it looked first up but still shown to be hitting the stumps, imo absolutely nothing wrong with that decision at all in isolation.

Didn't stop Holding whinging about it though.
Holding is a massive whinger. Fortunately for him it gets mostly hidden by his Jamaican tones. If he spoke with a Yorkshire accent he’d be insufferable. Offers very little commendation to the opposition also.

Burtonsgottago

Premiership Player
May 5, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Um, any proof of that? Gayle is the only one in that side who ever shoots his mouth off, and with 20 years of international cricket behind him, two test triple hundreds, an odi double century and a host of T20 records that will never be broken he’s probably entitled to it.

It’s lieteally a week since their captain, one of the most humble men in the world of cricket, said, and I quote, ‘we have no expectations’

Jesus think before you type
No one is entitled to it. Not even the self proclaimed “Universe Boss”

Marsh is nowhere near as nervous in ODI than Test cricket. There is no comparison between his stats. He has an excellent ODI record.

100% agreed both Marsh boys should be in the side. Mitch is a lot better than Stoinis and Shaun has a brilliant ODI record

Andy_H

Rookie
Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
I would be concerned about Warner not less or even more than about Khawaja. Expected Warner be at his best with bat more often in crutial innings with strong opponents and under pressure.

JimDocker

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2007
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Doncaster Rovers, Boston Celtics
Holding is a massive whinger. Fortunately for him it gets mostly hidden by his Jamaican tones. If he spoke with a Yorkshire accent he’d be insufferable. Offers very little commendation to the opposition also.

Nothing wrong with Yorkshire accents utensil.

Back