Chris Scotts quarter time speech

Remove this Banner Ad

Is he currently the best coach in the league?

I think he could be.

I gave him no credit for Geelongs success. He took over a team that would have won the flag without a coach and he could have been on autopilot for years with that team. He's kept them up there and they look stronger than ever this year.
He's definitely in the running for coach of the year, and I was wrong to not give him credit in his early years.

I think he could be.

I gave him no credit for Geelongs success. He took over a team that would have won the flag without a coach and he could have been on autopilot for years with that team. He's kept them up there and they look stronger than ever this year.
He's definitely in the running for coach of the year, and I was wrong to not give him credit in his early years.
Except they'd come off an 8 goal prelim final annihilation, were an old team and lost the best player in the league for essentially nothing for the 2011 season.

Looking forward to hearing what said after that 1st quarter to get his team up so much.

Don't worry.

We will see it on AFL 360.
and/or Game Day.
and/or Sunday Footy Show.
and/or On the Couch
or SEN with Whateley
or 3AW
or Talking Footy
or Footy Classified
or ALL of THEM ALL WEEK.

You can't miss Chris Scott's fat head if there is a camera and a mic. He is everywhere.

Don't worry.

We will see it on AFL 360.
and/or Game Day.
and/or Sunday Footy Show.
and/or On the Couch
or SEN with Whateley
or 3AW
or Talking Footy
or Footy Classified
or ALL of THEM ALL WEEK.

You can't miss Chris Scott's fat head if there is a camera and a mic. He is everywhere.
The anger is real - love the burn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except they'd come off an 8 goal prelim final annihilation, were an old team and lost the best player in the league for essentially nothing for the 2011 season.

Exactly, people have rewritten history on 2011. Most people thought geelong would drop a bit after getting smacked in the 2010 prelim.

He’s done an excellent job to keep them up there but they are obviously a very well run club in general

Obviously one of the instructions was to Jordan Clark telling him to be a little bitch as often as possible

But that's the genius of Scott - Goodwin's clearly been telling his entire 22 to play like bitches for the entire 2019 season, and yet he's not getting the same kind of results that Scott is ...

Melbourne - not even good at being bitches. Since 1954 (!) :'(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back