Player Watch #21: Jacob Townsend - JJ Liston Medalist 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

You may not like it but Hardwick will be thinking the same thing tonight.

He had a timely run in 17 but has offered us nothing outside of that. Will be straight out never to be seen again until delisted.
Maybe so.

However, good riddance is extremely uncalled for. But you're old enough that you probably won't ever change your selfish mindset.

Good riddance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least Towner had a go and i applaud him for it...nice hit on Dangerflop albeit late and it would have rattled him and he would have been on edge with Towner about and playing more mid field...GAZ would have been next knowing Towna...
I blame the coaching staff for being so slow...after fecking up a great start by not playing Balta forward, that was a wasted oppo gone begging...should have moved Towner into the mid field when the momentum starting to swing geelol's way...
Really what where we doing last night?!? Playing to win?!? Playing to develope our young players?!?! Playing to make the Finals?!?
We were all over the shop with our selections and game plan...it just compounded our ineptness further...
We should have rolled the dice for a win...and focused on that outcome...playing everybody to their strengths...
And i would not have picked Butler i would have picked Weller...
I would have been happier doing the above even if we went down...
Thank you Towner only one that ever had a touch of mongrel about them!

At least Towner had a go and i applaud him for it...nice hit on Dangerflop albeit late and it would have rattled him and he would have been on edge with Towner about and playing more mid field...GAZ would have been next knowing Towna...
I blame the coaching staff for being so slow...after fecking up a great start by not playing Balta forward, that was a wasted oppo gone begging...should have moved Towner into the mid field when the momentum starting to swing geelol's way...
Really what where we doing last night?!? Playing to win?!? Playing to develope our young players?!?! Playing to make the Finals?!?
We were all over the shop with our selections and game plan...it just compounded our ineptness further...
We should have rolled the dice for a win...and focused on that outcome...playing everybody to their strengths...
And i would not have picked Butler i would have picked Weller...
I would have been happier doing the above even if we went down...
Thank you Towner only one that ever had a touch of mongrel about them!
Nice hit on Dangerflop - albeit late. Stop ... and think about that for a moment! And you’ll realise why he’s done! Valued his five games in 2017 never looked like it outside that time!

Yep.
Unfortunately I reckon Towner did himself no favours last night .
He deservedly gained himself a reputation for his hardness but that on its own won't get you a game.
Can't be hard if you ain't near the ball.

Thanks for the memories and good luck.

Thanks for the good times towner... but I’m afraid you’ve played your last afl career game!
You’ll always be remembered as a Richmond premiership hero!
All the best mate
Respectful post.Unlike another.

Didn’t get much of it obviously but he tried bloody hard and got no reward. Hard judging him on last night. Well we have these injuries I’d give him a few more games and try him in centre.

Unlike another post I’ve done?? Or you talking about someone else’s post?
I don’t think I’ve done a disrespectful post about anyone

Someone else said something like “ good riddance “ I think he’s just highlighting your post as away of going about things respectably.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back