Discussion 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geelong look like premiers, I called it earlier in the year, they are the ones to beat. Richmond are still injured.
You are right on the tigers. Shows the importance of a few players. Lynch isn’t near rewoildt as a player. Well not until he is fully fit. Geelong look great. Still think gws are finally a footy side and will win it baring injuries

You are right on the tigers. Shows the importance of a few players. Lynch isn’t near rewoildt as a player. Well not until he is fully fit. Geelong look great. Still think gws are finally a footy side and will win it baring injuries

Yeah, GWS are scary good, they have burnt me so many times in finals I don't trust them though.

I made the trip down there last year and saw Robbo collapse! :'(

Then took three hours to get home in the dark because of road works!:mad:

And, of course, we lost.
I got the train. 2 hour trip down there. 2 hour trip back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She is the worst umpire. Lions forward a proper mark and she didn't paid the mark.

In quarter 3, she paid a free kick which was non existence.

Why she is in the system when can't officiate properly?

I hope AFL get rid of her.

I hope she doesn't officiate in any of our remaining games.

I wonder if they do the same as players and get games into them lol.

:D:D:D:D Eddie with the "and the revival of the Carlton footy club" as they potentially beat Brisbane at home after sacking a coach.

Yeah nah, they're still s**t mate, would be their 5th win out of almost 50.

She's dead Jim.

She is the worst umpire. Lions forward a proper mark and she didn't paid the mark.

In quarter 3, she paid a free kick which was non existence.

Why she is in the system when can't officiate properly?

I hope AFL get rid of her.

I hope she doesn't officiate in any of our remaining games.

She's what you might call a diversity hire.
And I'm not just saying that to be misogynistic or mean.
Let's say some umpires are not subject to the same strict criteria that others are.

There is a lot of umpiring talent waiting in he wings, and the way the AFL treats them it's no surprise that there are umpiring issues.

She's what you might call a diversity hire.
And I'm not just saying that to be misogynistic or mean.
Let's say some umpires are not subject to the same strict criteria that others are.

There is a lot of umpiring talent waiting in he wings, and the way the AFL treats them it's no surprise that there are umpiring issues.
Just say what everyone is think... She's a token shiela.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back