2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope we take it up to Geelong this year, they have always been our bunnies like we are always Richmond's (give or take a few either way)

Last year was a disgrace against them, the boys better fight back

Not really

Freo during 2013 played at Subi Kardinya Park and the G. This season if they are lucky to make finals may have to play Geelong away, GWS away and Bris away. Not to mention Adelaide or Port.
I mean in general not us specifically.

Finish top 2, win two home finals then the G.

Of course it never hurts to be able to win anywhere, which we can do except for AO and Tassie it seems. The latter is more to do with the Hawks than the ground IMO.

I still love the fact we have won more finals at kardinia park than geelong. I hope they never play another there so it stays the same.

The only reason they changed the rules was because there were 4 home finals for vic teams for the MCG. And they had to move one so we were the easy target as always for the AFL to bend over and shunt.

If an interstate team had a home final that weekend the game would have been at the MCG.

In other news - would be great to see toronto win tomorrow and go up 3-1 against the warriors. They would be underdogs but if they win it would be amazing to see them clinch it on their home court. OH CANADA indeed!

OH YES!! a win in canada to clinch the series...

It would be good to see KD leave to balance out the league a bit as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back