No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a sickening tosser now
Before I moved back here two years ago I didn't really have any opinion of him. However, he has been shoved down our throats so much in the past three years that I can't stand to see him on my TV screen. I'd just love to slap that hideous grin off his face.

Before I moved back here two years ago I didn't really have any opinion of him. However, he has been shoved down our throats so much in the past three years that I can't stand to see him on my TV screen. I'd just love to slap that hideous grin off his face.

When he was in Adelaide he seemed a decent bloke, maybe because we hardly heard from him

Now he just struts around and inserts himself into any situation he can. Flog off a human I can’t wait to see the cats come in September and see Scott, Danger and Abletts tears

Since we're not playing this weekend, I decided to have an unlucky meal for the Tigers. I ordered for the first time from Menulog. (Took forever for delivery.) Since I was cleaned out yesterday for the up-the-butt exam, I had plenty of spare space in my intestines and ordered a Whopper Hunger Tamers Box
1 x Whopper, 1 x BBQ Cheeseburger, 1 x Large Thick Cut Chips, 3 x 100% Chicken Breast Nuggets and 1 x Large Drink. I now feel ill so hope that rubs off on Richmond tonight.

Hope teams are watching this and start working on their goal kicking. Richmond dominated the first quarter for 2 goals and three out on the fulls. Geelong started dominating after the first quarter and have kicked 11 goals 2. It’s a simple sport sometimes.

Lol don't we regret getting rid of Dahlhouse

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

No, because he'd still be playing below par with us. When you're enjoying football and winning, it shows on game day in your effort and body language. We were neither winning, and he openly said he wasn't enjoying it, and it showed on game day. A fresh start rejuvenated him. Wouldn't have seen the same Dahlhaus you're seeing at Geelong if he was playing for us now.

No, because he'd still be playing below par with us. When you're enjoying football and winning, it shows on game day in your effort and body language. We were neither winning, and he openly said he wasn't enjoying it, and it showed on game day. A fresh start rejuvenated him. Wouldn't have seen the same Dahlhaus you're seeing at Geelong if he was playing for us now.
That’s a bit on him though in my opinion. He is 27 not 22. Rather than embracing being a leader with us he wanted to jump ship and let other senior guys do the heavy lifting when we needed him to do that for us.

After a hard day of nothing much at all, I was wandering along the Yarra indulging in a bit of nighttime photography and found myself at the G at what turned out to be half way through the 3rd qtr and without knowing the score it was obvious what had happened. Being the curious and friendly chap, I proceed to engage as the many Richmond supporters as I could in earnest albeit brief discussion as to the score as they are streamed past me on the way out of the ground. Im easily amused, they it would seem are not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol don't we regret getting rid of Dahlhouse

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Can we please clear this up:

WE DIDNT GET RID OF DAHLHAUS

He CHOSE to leave

He was a FREE AGENT

We OFFERED him a contract but he chose to go to Geelong for the same money. Yes, there was also an extra year on the contract but he clearly wanted out.

So sick of reading that we "got rid of him" as if it was comparable to the Stringer situation.

After a hard day of nothing much at all, I was wandering along the Yarra indulging in a bit of nighttime photography and found myself at the G at what turned out to be half way through the 3rd qtr and without knowing the score it was obvious what had happened. Being the curious and friendly chap, I proceed to engage as the many Richmond supporters as I could in earnest albeit brief discussion as to the score as they are streamed past me on the way out of the ground. Im easily amused, they it would seem are not.
My friend and her family went last night. She stayed until the end. Her husband and kids left early. What a marvelous tweet that was to read.

Just had a look at the Richmond autopsy board. They are still sooking about their injuries.

I compared our squad from last years home and away against Richmond when they only beat us due to our inaccuracy.

We had 10 players from our 2016 granny winning team. Richmond basically had their full squad.

I remember at the time thinking that they probably won't go back to back and they didn't.

We are tracking OK, just takes time.

Mitch McGovern is the most disappointing player in the AFL. Averages 8 disposals a game as the third tall. Doesn’t take many contested marks, doesn’t tackle, doesn’t hit scoring options.

Insipid trade its looking.

Mitch McGovern is the most disappointing player in the AFL. Averages 8 disposals a game as the third tall. Doesn’t take many contested marks, doesn’t tackle, doesn’t hit scoring options.

Insipid trade its looking.
Great. You've just guaranteed he will win the Majak Medal next week.

Since we're not playing this weekend, I decided to have an unlucky meal for the Tigers. I ordered for the first time from Menulog. (Took forever for delivery.) Since I was cleaned out yesterday for the up-the-butt exam, I had plenty of spare space in my intestines and ordered a Whopper Hunger Tamers Box
1 x Whopper, 1 x BBQ Cheeseburger, 1 x Large Thick Cut Chips, 3 x 100% Chicken Breast Nuggets and 1 x Large Drink. I now feel ill so hope that rubs off on Richmond tonight.
Jarrad Grant wouldn't get through all that in a week.

Jarrad Grant wouldn't get through all that in a week.
I was just making up for all the crap I lost the day before. I believe I'm back to normal now. TYJ

I was just making up for all the crap I lost the day before. I believe I'm back to normal now. TYJ
The best bit is the anaesthesia they give you so you're conscious (sort of) but can't remember anything about it afterwards.
Could have done with some of that at the Norf game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back