Analysis AFC SANFL 2019 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He has always performed well and I have been criticised for saying so
Only by the nuffies that don't watch the SANFL rarely if ever, Myles has come on in leaps and bounds this season, very accomplished now [composure & decision making] in areas where he had previously struggled.

Only by the nuffies that don't watch the SANFL rarely if ever, Myles has come on in leaps and bounds this season, very accomplished now [composure & decision making] in areas where he had previously struggled.

He needs to take his opportunity next time he gets one because so far he's shown nothing at AFL level

Well Bicks I have stuck my neck out re Poholke & I know you watch discussions
He needs to play in his true position
Only this week I suggested it again and the thread posts went off elsewhere

Few blokes playing like Brisbane out here, just thinking it's gonna happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like Matt crouch hey. Difference is Poholke can pinch hit up forward and kick you some goals. But needs to play mainly mid

Strange to bring up Crouch given he IS good enough to play in the middle

We've tried Poholke in a forward role and he's been hopeless there at AFL level.

Meanwhile he's probably third in line for a midfield spot right now behind Gibbs and Greenwood

Just tuned in. I know SANFL teams play together more and have more at stake but with the AFL listed talent in this team there is no excuse for a loss IMO

We've tried Poholke in a forward role and he's been hopeless there at AFL level.

Meanwhile he's probably third in line for a midfield spot right now behind Gibbs and Greenwood
I don't think he's particularly hopeless forward, we just kick to everyone as if they're 7ft tall.

Plenty of arrogance about this performance today.

Just tuned in. I know SANFL teams play together more and have more at stake but with the AFL listed talent in this team there is no excuse for a loss IMO
They needed a wake up call which is disappointing

Poholke as a foward pure role hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back