2019 ALL AUSTRALIAN TEAM

Remove this Banner Ad

Currently ranked 57th in intercepts per game, 35th in one percenters. Given how selectors have shown they look at these stats for key defenders, Tarrant is nowhere near it.

Gave Naughton a bath two weeks ago, gave Lynch the same last week, is being talked up in the media.

Will Schofield gave naughton a bath this week.

North have equal third worst points against, equal with Carlton. He’s not close to getting in at the moment.

Stop ruining my Rance joke Milhouse

Currently ranked 57th in intercepts per game, 35th in one percenters. Given how selectors have shown they look at these stats for key defenders, Tarrant is nowhere near it.

I hate that you're right. The selectors make it painfully obvious each year that they don't watch most games.

ceab1d8421434f764d5f00e2f06de70b

Praise TGO,,,, praise.
Lock it in Eddie, as close to perfect as can be :sunglasses:

Yep I've had Blicavs in weeks ago. Thought I was being biased but * that. He's been brilliant and deserves his place in the side.

Not seen Caleb Daniel much before last week - but not sure he deserves it

Amazing vision, creativity and skill - but an absolute liability one on one.

A defender still needs to have some ability to defend.
I rate Caleb Daniel but if you need a creative half back with elite kicking skills who can also play on the big hulking forwards if required you would have to have James Sicily in that position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you struggle to read/comprehend? I said "IF". He got 32disposals and 12 marks today. If he kept improving he'd be a chance.

Arguably better already than any mid on Carlton/Essendon's list already bar Cripps and Shiel.

Wow.

I knew ridiculous posts would come on the back of the win, but didn't expect them to be this ridiculous.

I rate Caleb Daniel but if you need a creative half back with elite kicking skills who can also play on the big hulking forwards if required you would have to have James Sicily in that position.

Doesn’t need to be able to play on a key forward - just even a small will do

He’s about as good as Chris Masten under a high ball

Off the dome lad

B Stewart Blicavs Hurn
HB Sicily Andrews Grimes
C Henderson Cripps Hill
HF Walters Cameron Ablett
F Cameron Hawkins De Goey
Foll: Grundy Neale Fyfe
Int: Gawn, Pendelbury, Kelly, Treloar

One of the few I’ve seen with Blicavs who I think is having a tremendous season (although I am bias.) so I approve. Good team.

Cunnington simply has to be in now. After 23 contested possessions (31 total) and 14 clearances tonight, he’s number 1 in the competition for both. He averages 17.2 (#1) and 8.4 (#1) respectively, along with 29.2 disposals (#9) per game.

Cunnington simply has to be in now. After 23 contested possessions (31 total) and 14 clearances tonight, he’s number 1 in the competition for both. He averages 17.2 (#1) and 8.4 (#1) respectively, along with 29.2 disposals (#9) per game.

I look forward to the selectors being visibly confused as to who he is when his name comes up. From memory, someone brought up how good Cunners was a year or two back and Frawley (I think) genuinely had no idea who he was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back