2nds Port Adelaide vs Sturt - Round 9 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Here to ask a dumb question. I want to purchase a 30 day digital pass. Have gone to the URL provided but at some point it asks me to select a club and Port and the Crows don't appear as options. Only the other 8 clubs.

How do I purchase a 30 day pass for Port games?
You just choose a club and follow the links. It doesn’t matter which club. Then you will get to see all SANFL games for the next month.

From the commentary here I’d bring Dixon in, but leave Wines in for another run at SANFL level.

Covering a tall forward not fully fit, who brings other improvements to the side is fine. Rushing back an inside mid, when we’ve got that covered, would be a mistake.

Another test for Ken to see if he’s learnt anything from rushing mids back too early previously. Stuff him being Captain, it’s a team game.

Yes I agree. Not sure Ken has learned anything though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dixon should have come off with 15 minutes to go. Looked tired at the end and we went to him too often.

Ladhams was immense again and Wines feasted on his taps. Ollie worked hard over the ground.

Our sanfl list players turn the ball over too much. Hurt us a few times when we were on top.

Dixon was immense, with some quicker cleaner delivery he could have kicked 10. Way too big for Sturt.

Garner so clean overhead and his kicking is a treat. Never hesitates.

Last 15 minutes we put the cue in the rack and were too Dixon conscious.

Lol Rockliff, Carn... It's Drew.

I know you don’t like Rockliff, but apart from Boak and Lycett he’s been our best experienced player.

Good game overall. Dixon looked great but I agree that he possibly needs a couple of more weeks in the SANFL. I just would like to make sure he's confident with his body and has the tank for what is expected of him at AFL level. Note to Ken: Dicko CAN kick a bag if he plays mostly in the F50. Nice day at the footy and the opportunity to catch up with Ford Fairlane and RussellEbertHandball . $14 well spent :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back