2nds Port Adelaide vs Sturt - Round 9 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

If Sturt hadn’t of missed a handful of gimme goals this game could have finished so close despite port dominating for 85% of the game
Nah, was never in doubt.

I know you don’t like Rockliff, but apart from Boak and Lycett he’s been our best experienced player.
Could not care less about experience, our younger players are our better players, besides gray and boak. Rockliff is a liability in the middle, slow, easy to read his meaningless chippy kicks, we are a lot better off when he isn't in the team. It's time we moved on. It was a mistake.

Happy to keep Ollie and Dixon in tbe pies for another week... Norwood melts.. Haha.

Drew and Garner were immense, again. They simply must play in our AFL side. Both clean, composed and skilled, something we don't have at afl level.

How tough is Garner... Gun..

Could not care less about experience, our younger players are our better players, besides gray and boak. Rockliff is a liability in the middle, slow, easy to read his meaningless chippy kicks, we are a lot better off when he isn't in the team. It's time we moved on. It was a mistake.

I know it won't change your mind because you belt him at every opportunity but Rockliff has been one of our best this year. Would be in the top 3 of our best and fairest.

Gets a ton of footy and those little chippy kicks go time and again to advantage and release players in the clear. It's no coincidence Buckley tagged him when we played Collingwood.

Would be concerned about Charlies tank and just the conditioning of the leg/ankle. Another 2/3 weeks?
Ollie ready to go.

Had to laugh sanfl webpage has player pictures of all the sturt goal kickers but lets just say limited pictures regarding Port.View attachment 688953
All afl players, crows and ours are just ghost silhouttes. The sanfl contracted players from both clubs get a pic.

Last edited:
Really enjoyable day at the footy. Great crowd - it was like the old days, sitting in a traffic bottleneck trying to get home after the game.
I really hope Ladhams gets a few more AFL games this year - he's absolutely dominating. Drew was about best on ground. Garner should never have been dropped. Playing fantastic footy - smart, courageous. He's a classic Port Adelaide defender

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it won't change your mind because you belt him at every opportunity but Rockliff has been one of our best this year. Would be in the top 3 of our best and fairest.

Gets a ton of footy and those little chippy kicks go time and again to advantage and release players in the clear. It's no coincidence Buckley tagged him when we played Collingwood.
His Melbourne and especially his west coast game was very good, he has had some very ordinary moments. Also his disposal %, considering he always goes for the safe softer easier short option is pretty poor.
He has been ok, don't get me wrong, but just like Broadbent who has also been ok, there are better options.

His Melbourne and especially his west coast game was very good, he has had some very ordinary moments. Also his disposal %, considering he always goes for the safe softer easier short option is pretty poor.
He has been ok, don't get me wrong, but just like Broadbent who has also been ok, there are better options.

Drew is waiting. He produces every week. Was really good again today. I was disappointed he missed out in Shanghai.

Dixon looked good for his first run, but Sturt really didn't have a big body defender to muscle up to him. It would be good to see him have another run in the seconds against a bigger body defender before coming back into the 1st.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back