Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax big balls! Was merely conveying that in my condition it took me about 4 hours to read 4 pages
Of what was clearly some top notch posting!

My bad. Will try not to be so slow in future!
Didn't know your name was Sam man! I have a brother called Sam!
He's an impatient and angry man too! ;)
Sam was my "Aussie" name as a kid.

Back then all the wogs adopted Anglo names to try and get in.

Unfortunately if the mono-brow didn't give you away, opening your lunch box certainly did.

My wife still calls me Sam. But I went back to my proper name 12 years ago when I was doing some public speakingbin the USA where Sam is a Jewish name.

Sorry brother, I thought you were s**t stirring;)

party0051.gif
Friday nites...

IMG_9019.GIF

Sam was my "Aussie" name as a kid.

Back then all the wogs adopted Anglo names to try and get in.

Unfortunately if the mono-brow didn't give you away, opening your lunch box certainly did.

My wife still calls me Sam. But I went back to my proper name 12 years ago when I was doing some public speakingbin the USA where Sam is a Jewish name.

Sorry brother, I thought you were **** stirring;)
Yeah i understand man! That's why they named me Mighty! Amongst other reasons i can not divulge!

Problem was the Malaka gave it all away! :oops:

Glen Stepehns was begging them to make some serious economic reforms in his latest but the media reported it as how great the interest rate drop was for people with home loans. When your reserve bank governor is using public forums to beg government for good management, it's a bad sign. They throw money around at any corrupt crap they can but none make returns. They are the worst government we've ever had by a margin.

Glen Stepehns was begging them to make some serious economic reforms in his latest but the media reported it as how great the interest rate drop was for people with home loans. When your reserve bank governor is using public forums to beg government for good management, it's a bad sign. They throw money around at any corrupt crap they can but none make returns. They are the worst government we've ever had by a margin.

The general public don't generally realise that the closer we approach to zero to better their "debt to corporation" the deeper and deeper in scorched earth we generally get economically where everything just dies.

Since they're all "I pay less personally", it's back of mind and apathy.

Personally, I'm wondering what land we'll sell and to whom as berefit of ideas generally mean "quick, sell something we can regret later and spin as great for cash injection and less sovereign ownership".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea what this means!

I'm assuming the civil war has not started up again! If it has then i'm betting on the south this time!

NBA, raptors are one game away from the championship. It the Toronto advitisment for the team, its playing with the North/south thing from the US, but claiming they forgot Canada! Its a form of civil war though, the last time Canucks were this close to taking something so American, they were burning the White House in 1812...

NBA, raptors are one game away from the championship. It the Toronto advitisment for the team, its playing with the North/south thing from the US, but claiming they forgot Canada! Its a form of civil war though, the last time Canucks were this close to taking something so American, they were burning the White House in 1812...
In that case I'm firmly on board the Canucks train! :)
Go Toronto!

No just blame the unions apparently...

No just blame the unions apparently...

Bloody working class, ruining it for everyone who got free education to rort an entire market.

And holy s**t, could Fox have zoomed up on more dentured last people to see Carlton win?

Friggen scarred for life.

So i backed and tipped the Blues today , yeah all good but it really just shows what a bunch of sooks AFL players can be at times , Look at North after the coach leaves , they have a crack and now the same with the blues , dont tell me the fill in coaches are that much better than the blokes who left or got the ass , i think its pretty poor on the players that they couldnt have a crack for the 10 games beforehand , Some say they lift for the coach who was sacked , what a load of crap , why couldnt they have had a go if he was such a nice guy while he was coaching .

The economy relies on growth.
There is no way we can have the kind of growth that happened through the last couple of centuries , fueled by huge population growth and the industrial revolution.

We see small countries rich on the back of minerals.
Larger countries , like Australia are too, to an extent.
There will be less minerals and more population to spread the wealth through.

At some point capitalism driven by growth will slow down. Low interest rates are not a local ( australian) phenomenon.

The economy relies on growth.
There is no way we can have the kind of growth that happened through the last couple of centuries , fueled by huge population growth and the industrial revolution.

We see small countries rich on the back of minerals.
Larger countries , like Australia are too, to an extent.
There will be less minerals and more population to spread the wealth through.

At some point capitalism driven by growth will slow down. Low interest rates are not a local ( australian) phenomenon.
Our economy is rooted.

Read the article.

As regular as clockwork you are.

Your mob have been in charge for 6 years.

Own it and stop making excuses.

My first trip over the skyrail I was amazed by all the apartment buildings around.

Be nice to live around there. Need a bit more coin for that tough. As much as Narre is nice its such a pain in the arse to get into town.
797 a week take home just dont cut it to move though.

The train system is just so old , its still based on 1900 models.
Stopping at nearly all stations means it takes longer than a car.
Inadequate car parking , because they still think everyone can walk to their nearest station. ( the further out from the cbd , the further a lot of people live from a station ).
Even newer stations are built near main roads , so that the old level crossing ( out near narre ) has its boomgates down when the train is stopped at the station.

Hopefully the newer tracks mean they will be able to run more express services .
It shouldn't take an hour to travel less than 30km.

More than 20 years ago i lived in the northern suburbs of Perth. Further from Perth than Narre, the park n ride system was brilliant, quicker and cheaper than cars on weekdays. Oh and ticketing was better than Myki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back