VFL 2019 GFC VFL - The Bankers Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes fair enough.. I will trust that the club saw something and that with some development it will come to the fore... Its not often that we delist after 1 year.
We can not delist him anyway as kids from interstate get 2yrs, I hope he does make it but he just looks lost at the moment

GHS caressed his sister through the covers apparently and it started ****.
Just a rumor I heard though.

Seems overcooked to me but there has to be something to Hartman's story - he was a huge punt but then put in the work to get to AFL standard fitness (and looked really promising), then walked out and has not been heard from again. Did he go back to local footy anyone know? From what he showed with us, surely he would have a run at a SANFL club at least for a try out.

Seems overcooked to me but there has to be something to Hartman's story - he was a huge punt but then put in the work to get to AFL standard fitness (and looked really promising), then walked out and has not been heard from again. Did he go back to local footy anyone know? From what he showed with us, surely he would have a run at a SANFL club at least for a try out.
Yeah he went back to playing SANFL reserves for Norwood. Club was pretty upfront that he was massively homesick the entire time he was at Geelong, I think Catsmaninamerica confirmed it?

Yeah he went back to playing SANFL reserves for Norwood. Club was pretty upfront that he was massively homesick the entire time he was at Geelong, I think Catsmaninamerica confirmed it?

Hartman could have been anything. Big tank
Bodied midfielder with wheels and skills. Breaks my heart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tarca has shown some form Jarvis atm looks like he is struggling with the level... but let see how he goes over a long period of time. Its not really hurting us that much that he is struggling
I've only seen one game (Werribee). I thought Jarvis was quite good that day.
Showed some natural forward skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back