Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who do we want to win tonight??

Adelaide v GWS @ AO

If GWS lose it keeps us close to/if not above them.

If Adelaide lose it keeps them a game or 2 away from us.

It feels like another win-win watch.

*i feel like just the fact Whitfield is out sways it to Adelaide, he's been that good.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep Crows. Doubt they’ll win though

If ever there was a time for the disappointments to step up it’s this weekend. Adelaide and Melbourne better bring their A game (and us of course)

Greenwood recalled because there’s some sense in the world.

Perfect tactic, give GWS a few days to relax and think they’re going to cruise, then BANG! In comes Greenwood and the shell shocked Giants are rattled.

Adelaide already home, Greenwood in the side, no worries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is an absolute joy watching Tex melt down and abuse his teammates. Bloke has been found out and even the media who pumped him up despite his performances have started to figure him out.

Imagine having a key forward behave like that and be able to support them, such an ugly look. Bless.

More score review drama, this time the decision not to review. Don’t know if that’s hit the post.

Boy oh boy, they just cannot get this right. Surely the AFL has the resources to install 4K cameras that are mounted for these very things? There’s only, what, 10 regular AFL venues max?

More score review drama, this time the decision not to review. Don’t know if that’s hit the post.

Boy oh boy, they just cannot get this right. Surely the AFL has the resources to install 4K cameras that are mounted for these very things? There’s only, what, 10 regular AFL venues max?

The padding clearly moves. It’s slight but easy to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back