Opinion Changes v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that the Maggies have played, time to turn our attention to what the team might look like against Freo.

Wines and Dixon obviously the big selection posers. Wines is a certainty to come in, Dixon less certain but still possible.

Might be an unlucky player or two to miss out after a strong team performance in Shanghai.

Now that the Maggies have played, time to turn our attention to what the team might look like against Freo.

Wines and Dixon obviously the big selection posers. Wines is a certainty to come in, Dixon less certain but still possible.

Might be an unlucky player or two to miss out after a strong team performance in Shanghai.

They played the Saints FFS.

We now play Freo away and Geelong at home. A huuuge step up.

Drew deserves a call up but Wines will more than like get the gig. Garner imo was better than Hartlett but Hammer will get the nod. Big Dix looked okay but i'm not sure if he is AFL match fit.
Possible ins, Wines - Hartlett - Dixon - Rockliff - Drew - Ebert. ( Garner will be unlucky)

Last edited:

Ebert also due back

Reckon he will come back through the Magpies.

In: Rocky, Ollie, Dixon, Hartlett
Out: Broadbent, Farrell, Lienert, Sam Gray

I think with Rocky and Ollie returning, we will see Robbie Gray play a lot deeper in the forward line as opposed to midfield.

Both Drew and Garner deserve games, and you could say the same thing about Ladhams to a degree. But I know there's no way in hell that they make a ridiculous seven changes coming off a 70 point win in Shanghai.

Drew deserves a call up but Wines will more than like get the gig. Garner imo was better than Hartlett but Hammer will get the nod. Big Dix looked okay but i'm not sure if he is AFL match fit.
Possible ins, Wines - Hartlett - Dixon - Rockliff - Drew - Ebert. ( Garner will be unlucky)

What you just said is why Ken is coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather Dixon has the second game back let down in the sanfl. Ollie was huffing and puffing all game as well. I think they'll both be brought back in though.

Dougal as the incumbent tall forward will obviously have to make way for big Charlie. Houston was keeping Ollie's spot in the midfield warm for him last week so he's the other obvious out.

Dixons first game in a long time, 5 goals is great but look at the difference in opponents. Give him another game then call him up for Geelong.

Wines is an interesting one, said he was cramping a lot late so maybe give him another run also.

Didn't see the game so probably would look at Drew and one of Garner/Hartlett.

Not sure where Rockliff sits.

Reckon he will come back through the Magpies.

In: Rocky, Ollie, Dixon, Hartlett
Out: Broadbent, Farrell, Lienert, Sam Gray

I think with Rocky and Ollie returning, we will see Robbie Gray play a lot deeper in the forward line as opposed to midfield.

Both Drew and Garner deserve games, and you could say the same thing about Ladhams to a degree. But I know there's no way in hell that they make a ridiculous seven changes coming off a 70 point win in Shanghai.

Looks too slow

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back