Prediction Changes vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Smith has got in over Sneeze due to work rate and second efforts..Yeo has made these his trademark and Sneeze from.all reports in the WAFL is a 1 crack merchant. We need guys who will chase and tackle and go again. Smith is known for his high running capacity and will.be told to run and pressure all day long. It could be a masterstroke or a massive fail, we will see.
Wouldn't surprise to see Waterman be given a few short stints in the guts.

Very disappointed that Smith is coming in for one of our best. Ah Chee isn't particularly better, but at least a more dynamic player. Too bad our midfield depth is probably about the worst in the league.

How do we go without Yeo, a bit of a hole to fill, there's no like for like there...?
Team effort required and some good strategy!
Good luck to Smith, hope he brings his mojo, should suit him...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh No, It's the New Improved Bigger Cox!? Been hitting the sausage rolls?
If Yeo is out, would surprise me to have Smith in before AhChee..hoping to see Sneeze get a run, but curious to see what Smith can do.
It's been a minor revelation recently, to see Gaff doing a Shuey through the guts! (we are building)
Coxy has been spending some well-deserved time in the top paddock 😀

Think Ah Chee still might be the type that excels when given confidence and a chance to prove himself. Smith doesn’t have a very high ceiling but Ah Chee could be anything. Missed a chance to throw him in the middle and say, this is your chance, grab it. We know what we’re getting with Smith. If there was any game to take a risk it was this one.

Redden to spend more time in the middle which is great. Underrated as hell when he plays in there.

Will be good for Sheed to play in there a bit more as well along with Gaffy.

Can't say i'm too thrilled with the Smith inclusion.

Just don't rate him. Hasn't even been in good form in the WAFL.

Feel for Ah Chee STILL not getting a chance when he's being the best performed depth midfielder over the past month.
Neither, could understand it if it was a big ground and we needed running machine. But it's possibly smallest ground going around where you need contested players.
Smith has been average in WAFL too.

Neither, could understand it if it was a big ground and we needed running machine. But it's possibly smallest ground going around where you need contested players.
Smith has been average in WAFL too.

Shortest ground, yes. Smallest ground, no. Adelaide Oval and Kardinya Park both smaller. Blundstone too I reckon.

Win in the middle and we should get 60+ i50s at that ground.

60+ i50s = plenty of opportunities for the fwd line.

But its such a poopy ground that things get congested easily. Need to take our chances.

7.15 last year..

How about 16.6 this year.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back