Game Day Round 12 Preview - Storming the graveyard of our expectations...

Remove this Banner Ad

612efb8d66c34c141993f9f6e3a2b5bc.jpg

Well atleast Carlton have just done us a huge favour keeping Brisbane off our butts. A win here will open up a nice gap between us and the rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well atleast Carlton have just done us a huge favour keeping Brisbane off our butts. A win here will open up a nice gap between us and the rest.
Win tomorrow and it goes a long way towards securing top four.
Very important game in that respect.

With Richmond and Brisbane losing, and maybe GWS (not likely, I know), we are just ripe for a loss tomorrow. We seem to give up games whenever the stars align for us. No Hurn and no Yeo will make it hard and all. BUT I am no longer surprised by what this team can do when they want it bad enough. I hope they want to break the SCG hoodoo *really* bad.

With Richmond and Brisbane losing, and maybe GWS (not likely, I know), we are just ripe for a loss tomorrow. We seem to give up games whenever the stars align for us. No Hurn and no Yeo will make it hard and all. BUT I am no longer surprised by what this team can do when they want it bad enough. I hope they want to break the SCG hoodoo *really* bad.

And with GWS going down now we have a chance to get a better stranglehold on at least top 4.

Typical we lose Hurn and Yeo vs Swans.
Our bogey side of late.

Would love to finally beat them but not confident about today's game with those outs.

We need this one bad too.
Game day bitches.

High hopes but low expectations. Chance to go 2 games clear in the top 4, just ripe for a loss. Still reckon the boys will get it done though. Some new blood playing for a top 22 spot in the premiership team.

Lots of pressure.

We've gotta rise above it, you gotta harness the good energy and block out the bad. Harness energy, block bad.
Feel the flow, feel it, it’s circular.
Its like a carousel. You pay the quarter, you get on the horse, and you go up and down and around…in a circular circle with the music, the flow, all good things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back