Preview Changes: R13 2019 v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Douglas

In: Lynch (if fit), Jones (if Lynch is not fit).

I'd love to drop Atkins for a spell in the SANFL as he looks a bit of a rabbit in headlights currently, though that would mean bringing Mackay back in... which I don't like.
Atkins was great , half the board has blinkers on

Name a wingman that for both sides that was better than Atkins ... there wasn’t

He even won 2 crucial contested balls when it mattered

You realise Fogarty can’t touch it in the sanfl and Tex was huge in the last quarter ?

What's your point? I'm suggesting they are managed, not dropped.

His game was better tonight yes.. but..

Still jogging around.. still struggling to get a tackle layed on an opponent.. still choosing the wrong option on too many occasions.

A total liability.

I'd be inclined to argue Milera had more damage to his play. Atkins really just struck me as not confident throughout the whole game.

He did get better as the game went, but there wasn't anything to his game that made me think he didn't need SANFL time after his first quarter.

Edit: I do agree with Seedsman, he doesn't look fit enough.

I'd be inclined to argue Milera had more damage to his play. Atkins really just struck me as not confident throughout the whole game.

He did get better as the game went, but there wasn't anything to his game that made me think he didn't need SANFL time after his first quarter.

Edit: I do agree with Seedsman, he doesn't look fit enough.
Milera wasn’t on wing that much but he was great and ready to tear a game apart soon , he’s got 1 more level to get to and I can’t wait

was Davis in our best today? Think I saw that somewhere. Wonder if he could get a look in in the lynch role
Absolutely he was. Is actually modellinh his game and working with Lynch. 12 marks today and awesome work rate.

Needs to clean his disposal up a bit before being selected though I would have thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early days but we can't be totally happy with what we saw.

I'd play Jones instead of Douglas, and would potentially drop Greenwood for a pure forward.

Strongly disagree

Seedsman needs the blowtorch before Atkins currently
Seedsman should’ve spent more time in the sanfl before returning.. he’s clearly underdone but I guess they are trying to run him into full fitness whilst in the firsts.. so you’re right he probably needs to go too.. but Atkins has been utterly horrid in the last month and a half. Opponents are running rings around him.

Seedsman should’ve spent more time in the sanfl before returning.. he’s clearly underdone but I guess they are trying to run him into full fitness whilst in the firsts.. so you’re right he probably needs to go too.. but Atkins has been utterly horrid in the last month and a half. Opponents are running rings around him.
You say that, but he was very good tonight.

Seedsman was good in patches but he does look to be carrying an injury. I'm sure we can find someone in the 2s in form.

Strongly disagree and think the coaches might too

Perfect time to give Davis a crack. Doubt it happens though
Perfect time for a number of young players really.

Get a couple in the side while everyone is confident

If Lynch is out again then Davis has to play. Drop Douglas, leave Greenwood in and let Davis prove if he can translate that SANFL form to AFL form
Would love to see it.

Fogarty needs to get on the Lynch running train too

Would make him as a player because he has everything else

Right now Davis is playing much better football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back