• Kvitova

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bertens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Curious question.. who actually is going for Thiem due to being a Federer fan. Salty is salty. You know Novak is the best chance of beating Nadal right?
lol. take that crap away. there is no real swiss wearing Fed fans on here regularly.

I want Thiem to win cause he deserves a Grand Slam. He is young and of the new gen. Nadal has 11 of them. Domi is the 2nd best clay courter for the last 4 years. 2 semis and 2 finals at RG in those years

So, yes, Domi is the best chance to beat Nadal.

Curious question.. who actually is going for Thiem due to being a Federer fan. Salty is salty. You know Novak is the best chance of beating Nadal right?

I liked Thiem since I watched him live during the AO. IMHO Thiem is ready, he's a better player and more mature with his game. Hopefully we'll get a good match later tonight.

Been a big fan of his since 2014 and try to watch as many of his matches in Melbourne as i can. He's been the 2nd best clay court player over the past 3 seasons, made 4 RG semi finals in a row. Would be a well deserved champion. I'd love for him to win his maiden gs title tomorrow.

I always cheer on the semi finalist that isn't Djoker/Nadal/Federer. Mens tennis has stagnated a bit with their dominance.

Also Nadal winning doesn't change anything. Federer remains GOAT on every surface except for the FO. boring.

Team King Of Clay here. Been a Rafa fan since late 2008. Watched most of his matches now I have Fox before that only the GS’ that were televised on fta.
He only has 11 FO Titles, not 13 lol, really want him to get another one for the record books but if Thiem won, I wouldn’t be upset as I like him as an up and coming player too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good start.

Back