Adelaide Crows 2019 - Will they play finals? ( Can they make the top 4 and be a serious contender )

Will the Crows play finals in 2019?

• Yes, they will make finals and be a strong contender

Votes: 101 35.8%
  • They will make the 8

Votes: 91 32.3%
  • They will miss out on the 8 again

Votes: 90 31.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Good win in the end. 31 down makes up for last week's loss. They were lucky Weidemen missed, but that's football.

Still on track for the 8 but atm not convincing. Having said that form and fortunes can change in an instant ( the former last night )

Huge showdown vs GWS next Saturday night. Crows are capable of anything there. Beaten convincingly or getting the W.

footy75

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Good win in the end. 31 down makes up for last week's loss. They were lucky Weidemen missed, but that's football.

Still on track for the 8 but atm not convincing. Having said that form and fortunes can change in an instant ( the former last night )

Huge showdown vs GWS next Saturday night. Crows are capable of anything there. Beaten convincingly or getting the W.

totally agree... who do u pick next week

crows could just as easily win at home or could easily * up

I haven’t been paying attention to the ladder, had no idea they were in the top 8.

Thought they were chilling near the bottom 4 with Melbourne, I even tipped Melbourne, expected them to absolutely smoke the Crows.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
totally agree... who do u pick next week

crows could just as easily win at home or could easily **** up
No pick mate. I just enjoy the games, with the odd prediction here n there;)

If the Crows win it will kick start their season properly ( pretty sure I said that for the winner of Crows-Eagles:) ) and if the Giants win well I think that's an even Giant step to what they're doing atm.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Their next 4

GWS
Richmond
Geelong
Port

3 of the 4 are at home. '' Home '' game against Port as in more Crows supporters in attendance. I don't foresee the Crows losing their next two. They'll get a win against either GWS or Richmond. It's a tough one too because I don't envision the Tigers losing their next two ( would be 3 on the trot after a loss against North ) and they face Geelong tonight.

Adelaide and Richmond will get on a run somewhere, at some stage. When I don't know. But I believe it will happen. At the very least they're going to get a big scalp or two.

JPetro83

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Adel United & Leeds United
No, we wont but IF (big if) we win at least 2 of the next 4 we will scrape into 7th or 8th.. the old medioce spots. I can see us losing all 4 of the 4 games

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
No, we wont but IF (big if) we win at least 2 of the next 4 we will scrape into 7th or 8th.. the old medioce spots. I can see us losing all 4 of the 4 games
Possible mate but I think you will win at least one with 2 being the most likeliest of outcomes.
'
May even snag 3 as a best possible scenario imo, but yeah 2 more than likely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drewie11

Premium Platinum
Oct 15, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
No bump tonight?? .... sure I’ll do it then.

Great win tonight and another big test against the tigers next week. A win against the tigers and the standard loss against the cats at their home ground and we’ll be pretty happy I think.

Even 1 win against these 3 teams is good considering the form we’ve been in

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
No bump tonight?? .... sure I’ll do it then.

Great win tonight and another big test against the tigers next week. A win against the tigers and the standard loss against the cats at their home ground and we’ll be pretty happy I think.

Even 1 win against these 3 teams is good considering the form we’ve been in
You will destroy us next week. We are desperately needing the bye to reset.

I think Crows make finals from here.

Drewie11

Premium Platinum
Oct 15, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
You will destroy us next week. We are desperately needing the bye to reset.

I think Crows make finals from here.

I said to my cars mate that I just wanted the cats to get across the line. Unfortunately a belting will get some adjustments made and I feel you guys will get up by a couple of goals

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
I said to my cars mate that I just wanted the cats to get across the line. Unfortunately a belting will get some adjustments made and I feel you guys will get up by a couple of goals
That has to be just trying to talk it down because there is no logic to tipping us. Form, personnel, ground, everything is pointing to a Crows win and a good Crows win. We aren't good enough to win this right now.

Go the Guts

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Mighty Double Blues

Nope. We'll win by 10 goals. Richmond are hanging by a thread.

Crashy

Cancelled
Dec 31, 2018
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Adelaide Strikers
Adelaide should smoke Richmond next week

Geelong will lay the smack down on them though

ShadeyP

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Put us at 60-40 to make finals but we are no shoe in . Win against the Tiges and that goes to 70-30 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back