ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
2009 for me the last 5 games could of really screwed our rebuild went from potentially getting a top 3 pick and priority selection to pick 7 and some in the 20’s. Really got let off in the 2010 draft as good as this draft was Gaff, Darling and Lycett were A+ level talents and pretty close to sure things only McGovern was a product of good scouting imo. Seriously got let off by clubs incompetence by netting darling at 26 and Lycett at 29 I feel brander and Allen will be a similar story
That away win vs the Bulldogs in 2009 is still one of my favourite wins of all time.

wc_eagles_since86

Team Captain
Apr 25, 2019
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, Liverpool
The Ken Judge 'era'

THIS.

I was a young toad back then. When I saw what this bloke did on the field, I honestly thought he was on crack. The most *ed coach I think the Eagles, perhaps the game has ever seen. His moving around of key players to unfamiliar positions reminded me of that asshat Eddie Jones' coaching.

They're both gone thank goodness. Except what shites me more is that E. Jones is doing wonders for England in rugby. I digress, I know it's an AFL board but those two clowns go in my black book of eternal hatred.

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
THIS.

I was a young toad back then. When I saw what this bloke did on the field, I honestly thought he was on crack. The most ******ed coach I think the Eagles, perhaps the game has ever seen. His moving around of key players to unfamiliar positions reminded me of that asshat Eddie Jones' coaching.

They're both gone thank goodness. Except what shites me more is that E. Jones is doing wonders for England in rugby. I digress, I know it's an AFL board but those two clowns go in my black book of eternal hatred.
To his credit Ken Judge (RIP) compiled many players who went on to win the 2006 premiership.

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
2001 2001 and 2001.

Ken Judges solution to us being belted by 10 goals on a weekly basis would be to drag the full forward.

I have never seen someone so good at ripping enthusiasm out of a footballer. And he shouldn't get too much credit for 2006, aside from selecting Kerr and Cox. He traded a lot of picks for failed recycled players.

Oct 3, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd, Perth Glory.
1989 was bad as we got some good old fashion on field floggings but the club was in financial peril as well

2001 was just a terrible year on field for the club, way off the pace, we only beat the teams around us and Melbourne too who were also not in the 8.

2008 was strange, we went in with optimism despite losing Judd and Cousins but the wheels fell off in spectacular fashion. That home loss to Geelong was arguably one of our darkest days.

Back