Society/Culture Alex Jones / InfoWars lunacy

Remove this Banner Ad

But he didn't make pizzagate up. He was reporting the news that was already out there. As expressed above.

He isn't a mess at all. He knows exactly what he's doing as do his watchers and listeners. There is a big difference to someone that plays a character sometimes and serious others (Alex) vs. someone that acts like they are serious all the time (99.99% of MSM).

Don't get upset because you can't understand or care to understand. He's a maverick.
Meh.

Jones fans exclude themselves from serious consideration so go for it.

I can just see Groin Guru now... "Will you marry me?" "no" "Hahahaha i was kidding, it was just a joke"
They take him a lot more seriously than he takes himself. He must piss himself laughing sometimes.
You're in a Alex Jones thread in an Australian forum...quoting me. And I'm the weird one. I'm completely comfortable in with my decisions. Both of you clearly aren't as you have to come in here to try and discredit him :drunk:

Keep telling yourself that everything that doesn't fit your limited head space is a conspiracy and that Trump colluded with Russians. Whatever helps you sleep at night. :$

You're in a Alex Jones thread in an Australian forum...quoting me. And I'm the weird one. I'm completely comfortable in with my decisions. Both of you clearly aren't as you have to come in here to try and discredit him :drunk:

Keep telling yourself that everything that doesn't fit your limited head space is a conspiracy and that Trump colluded with Russians. Whatever helps you sleep at night. :$
You know that anyone spouting this pizzagate stuff if automatically excluded from being considered serious, don't you?

Even Jones walked it back after a moron shot it up.

You know that anyone spouting this pizzagate stuff if automatically excluded from being considered serious, don't you?

Even Jones walked it back after a moron shot it up.
Look at the narrative you've tried to drive in here. You brought up pizzagate. Not me. Now you're trying to close it suggesting that I mentioned it.

No wonder why Alex was so successful in his troll campaign against Clinton. 3 years later you're still obsessed about it. You should see someone. He's got you upset even with a limited platform :$

Look at the narrative you've tried to drive in here. You brought up pizzagate. Not me. Now you're trying to close it suggesting that I mentioned it.

No wonder why Alex was so successful in his troll campaign against Clinton. 3 years later you're still obsessed about it. You should see someone. He's got you upset even with a limited platform :$
Yeah, troll campaign. The character you claim is worth listening to and believing on occasions, is someone you acknowledge is a troll. And who trolled with a make believe child sex ring, on top if it. Can you even see this?

I have no emotive reaction to Jones. He trades in it. We won't have much more to hear from him. He's a historical footnote now.

Yeah, troll campaign. The character you claim is worth listening to and believing on occasions, is someone you acknowledge is a troll. And who trolled with a make believe child sex ring, on top if it. Can you even see this?

I have no emotive reaction to Jones. He trades in it. We won't have much more to hear from him. He's a historical footnote now.
Sorry but he is going nowhere. With more and more lefties out there Alex will always have material and a voice.

His protege Joseph Paul Watson is more popular now than ever (Trump even tweeted about him a couple of weeks ago) and even branched off out on his own. If anything Alex Jones is as strong as ever because there is a united collective against censorship and those that are trying to suppress free speech. He is part of the resistance.

Sorry but he is going nowhere. With more and more lefties out there Alex will always have material and a voice.

His protege Joseph Paul Watson is more popular now than ever (Trump even tweeted about him a couple of weeks ago) and even branched off out on his own. If anything Alex Jones is as strong as ever because there is a united collective against censorship and those that are trying to suppress free speech. He is part of the resistance.
You cheer him on like he's a football team. It's little wonder he's had you types believing him.

You're advocating for a guy who tells straight out lies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More info on the grift.

The true believers won't read it, but it's very profitable to peddle this s**t. The loyalty that he speaks of is demonstrated in this thread.

Later in the deposition, Jones' father estimated "something like 80 percent" of Free Speech Systems' revenue was "probably" from InfoWars store sales. He said that when sales jump, they will later try to "emulate [the] spikes" by revisiting what Jones said on that day of his show.

Jones' father boasted that Infowars customers "are so loyal to us" that "if we say something is good for you and a good value they're going to buy it and a lot of it."
In fact, Jones' father said that Infowars retained a lot of its customers even after the company was banned in 2018 by nearly every social media company for violating their policies.
"One of the strange things that occurred is when we were de-platformed everybody thought we would go away but many of those core and loyal customers were customers of ours before they even knew what the Internet was, basically," Jones' father said. "So they either use telephone numbers or knew what our email address was or whatever so they could do it."

Yeah.

And people are free to waste money on supporting this grifter, just as platforms are free not to host him.

Free enterprise, as you said.
So you have an issue that Alex Jones makes money from his brand?

That seems to be at the core of your complaining

Remove this Banner Ad

Back