Are the Geelong Seagulls/Pivotonians/Cats now smaller than the Borough?

Are the Geelong Cats now smaller than a VFA club

• Yes minnow status confirmed

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • 9 flags in 120 years no wonder they want to add their VFA tally

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Dangerflog will fake another injury just to avoid playing for this embarrassing team

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Swimming and **** are better in Port Melbourne

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The future is ours.

The Tiger reserves even with half of their team playing in the seniors still easily accounted for your mob for the second time this year.
Your reserves are showing your seniors how it’s done then? Oh dear. :$
The temporary set back we are experiencing in the seniors will pass and the Tigers will be back, bookmark it.
B2B reamings by Norf and the irrelevant Cats says it’s more than temporary.

Do you play Adelaide in SA next?

Ouch, triple whammy.

What's your gripe chief, you seem unhappy about something? You messaged the mods yesterday?
Be true to your bravado or pizz off, dirty welcher.

BDAAC470-BB92-4AFC-A511-6DD255F872D4.jpeg

P.s, I bet that humble pie was a grand old meal compared to the eye fillet steak you were planning on. :tearsofjoy:

What a shame so many Cats supporters left at quarter time after your team produced their worst first quarter since 1957.

The secrets out apply some decent pressure on the Cats and they go to water and we all know cats hate water.

Just unfortunate for us that the umpires stopped our brilliant run with a number of disgraceful decisions, robbing us of goals while at the same time gifting the AFL's favourite bum boys with goals for dropped marks, sliding in etc that should all have not counted.

At the moment it's yours to lose, or will the finals when the pressure is high show the Cats up yet again, will it be a flag for the Cats or 14 - 3 by years end?

Your reserves are showing your seniors how it’s done then? Oh dear. :$

B2B reamings by Norf and the irrelevant Cats says it’s more than temporary.

Do you play Adelaide in SA next?

Ouch, triple whammy.
Just about more reserves in our seniors than in our reserves at the moment cant all have a dream injury and umpiring run like the cats have had this year not to mention the softest draw since Collingwood in 2018.

Already won at AO once this year.

The future is ours.

your team produced their worst first quarter since 1957.
E5FA6993-34EC-4461-84A9-DCC947ABF5FB.png

The secrets out apply some decent pressure on the Cats and they go to water and we all know cats hate water.
So what’s Richmunts excuse, couldn’t apply pressure for the remainder of the game? :$

Be mad at your conditioning staff for that, not me. :cool:
Just unfortunate for us that the umpires stopped our brilliant run with a number of disgraceful decisions
Brilliant run of 2 goals? :$

We kicked 11 straight unanswered after your “brilliant run”. :$
robbing us of goals while at the same time gifting the AFL's favourite bum boys with goals for dropped marks, sliding in etc that should all have not counted.
BC805A44-EB5F-4B29-B08A-E2D3AE33D1B4.gif
At the moment it's yours to lose
I love it when our victims admit we’re the best. :heart::)

Means you’re a welcher. You didn’t know this? :$:thumbsu:
I bared my bum mate, I nearly got arrested.I told the cops it was a bigfooty bet and they said, " Good on you lad, but don't come back to Geelong ". I said 'thankyou officer ,that's a deal! '

I bared my bum mate, I nearly got arrested.I told the cops it was a bigfooty bet and they said, " Good on you lad, but don't come back to Geelong ". I said 'thankyou officer ,that's a deal! '
Yeah and I watched Avengers; Endgame last night but got laid with Scarlet Johansson before, during and after the movie until the usher kicked me out.

I said “c’mon man, it’s every guys dream” so he replied, “no worries mate, just make sure she cleans up after you when you leave”..,

True story!

You just gotta take my word for it. :tearsofjoy:

Yeah and I watched Avengers; Endgame last night but got laid with Scarlet Johansson before, during and after the movie until the usher kicked me out.

I said “c’mon man, it’s every guys dream” so he replied, “no worries mate, just make sure she cleans up after you when you leave”..,

True story!

You just gotta take my word for it. :tearsofjoy:
Righto, sounds plausible. You need to sort out that gambling problem at Geelong before it derails your season.

View attachment 689216

So what’s Richmunts excuse, couldn’t apply pressure for the remainder of the game? :$

Be mad at your conditioning staff for that, not me. :cool:

Brilliant run of 2 goals? :$

We kicked 11 straight unanswered after your “brilliant run”. :$

View attachment 689220

I love it when our victims admit we’re the best. :heart::)
I love it when Cats supporters get over confident halfway through the home and away season.
More inside 50's to Richmond, just a woeful de was the major difference in this game.

Geelong showed that they still struggle to play the hard bodied inside game thats played in finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The future is ours.

The Tiger reserves even with half of their team playing in the seniors still easily accounted for your mob for the second time this year.
The temporary set back we are experiencing in the seniors will pass and the Tigers will be back, bookmark it.
Gonna have to come up with a different game plan. 2017 clearly unsustainable in 2019.

The future is ours.

Must have some good top-up players. Should take a leaf out of Geelong's book and draft a few of them instead of picking up hacks like Mav Weller, Jack Graham and Jacob Townsend.

Gonna have to come up with a different game plan. 2017 clearly unsustainable in 2019.
Lol your soft outside game will get found out soon enough, we led the way in the first quarter couldn't maintain it with poor umpiring poor de and general lack of experience but other will realise soon enough that the Cats are still swinging those handbags.

If the Geelong Seagulls (name used in their most successful era) get the rules changed to embarrassingly include their popularly voted for VFA flags from the 1800's in their total, then will this club after nearly 150 years, a foundation Australian rules club now become smaller than Port Melbourne FC?

Nearly 150 years for a paltry 16 flags, a figure surpassed by the Borough in only 145 years, are the Seagulls/Pivotonians/Cats about to become even more of a minnow club than they already are?
Op clearly doesnt know how maths works

Lol your soft outside game will get found out soon enough, we led the way in the first quarter couldn't maintain it with poor umpiring poor de and general lack of experience but other will realise soon enough that the Cats are still swinging those handbags.

LOL, soft outside game? Didn't we smash you in clearances and contested possessions on Friday night? We're also in the top half dozen for both in the league while Richmond languish in the bottom two in both.

Righto, sounds plausible. You need to sort out that gambling problem at Geelong before it derails your season.
43AEB3DA-709F-4038-891F-ECD53CBD088C.jpeg
More inside 50's to Richmond, just a woeful de was the major difference in this game.
You had 3 more inside 50’s. THREE! :$

But don’t forget the 11 goals you lost by as well, that was also a pretty major difference.
Geelong showed that they still struggle to play the hard bodied inside game thats played in finals.
DAB337F7-8D42-4BE5-859A-905A02A79F15.jpeg

:$:thumbsu:
LOL, soft outside game? Didn't we smash you in clearances and contested possessions on Friday night? We're also in the top half dozen for both in the league while Richmond languish in the bottom two in both.
Don’t put something as trivial as reality in the way of his “good story”. :tearsofjoy:

Have you not noticed the game plan yet?

Let the other side throw a tanty, absorb the pressure with the league's best defence, then when the opposition is all tuckered out from their futile efforts, slice them open with a precision game

Unfortunately the talentless "hack it forward" approach doesn't work :(

Cotchin leads the way again!
ad822054225b84b99d07d84faddfd3e3.jpg

Back