Canada 2019 - Black_White type thread title

Remove this Banner Ad

The Americas races suck time-wise (in Australia) and I'm always glad when they head back into Europe. Qualifying is 1am in WA which isnt quite as bad as AEST and I might catch it tonight but I still won't see the race live. Hopeful Ricciardo can sneak into Quali 3 again but even if he does what Renault really needs is a clean race, solid strategy calls, no mechanical failures and see where the two cars can finish.

Have missed it, did Dan get lucky or has he genuinely got pace this weekend?
Probably finishes best of the rest all things going well.

Tend to be a bit of carnage early in Canada

Have missed it, did Dan get lucky or has he genuinely got pace this weekend?
got very lucky with Verstappen. Red Bull tried to get through to Q3 on medium tyres but Verstappen could only manage 11th. So on his one and only hotlap on softs he was easily going to get into Q3 but Magnussen crashed just before the finish line bringing out the red flag and ruined a few hot laps includings Max.

Bottas locked up his brakes on 2 corners doing his final hot lap. But Ric was just quicker than Gasly.

Its been a while since a Renault was on the 2nd row of the grid im guessing :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stroll out in Q1 again. Seriously just get rid of this guy and find some money elsewhere.

Great lap from Daniel, shame you couldn't see any of it on the telecast (understandable given the fight for pole).
I wonder how Ferrari will manage to stuff this one up.
They have some serious talent in this space

Love the minimalist title. The thread contents are always more important than the title.
Good to see Dan wringing the best out of the yellow and black pig. Though he will be pitting early having to start on tyres that destroy themselves on this track apparently.
Tyres are why Max missed Q3, not the crash in Q2. RB tried a split strategy with the tyres and Max couldn’t get the yellows to work. He was on the reds when the crash ruined his attempt.
Bottas screwed up his attempt for pole by spinning. Then he couldn’t prep car/tyres due to traffic and the result was a messy lap. Slides, missed apexes, lockup’s. Had it all.
Still reckon this is another race for Mercedes to win, but there will be no 1-2 today.

Seems like Ferrari are once again messing LeClerc around. Not a great idea to leave him out.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back