Game Day Round 12 Preview - Storming the graveyard of our expectations...

Remove this Banner Ad

Want to see Hickey commit and lay tackles. One of the main reasons he's in the side is to bring some of the physicality we're missing through Yeo. Vardy, too.

Strangely calm about this one though. Will miss a big chance to go ahead of teams around us.. but on the other hand, we stay in the same spot while also getting one of our shitty away game venues out the way. A loss today though means Essendon is a must win..

We kicked 3 goals in 4 minutes in the first. Games not over but it would be nice to move into positive territory and stay there instead of letting them get back in.

Haha really what game you watching?

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why, I’m watching the team I support, the West Coast Eagles versus the Sydney Swans. The team I support which came back from 5 goals behind to win a grand final not too long ago. And merely weeks ago were near 6 goals behind away from home and won. That is the team I support. Will we come back today? Who knows. But I will back this club in to come out in the second half of the season with a clear focus and determination. We are in this race.

Now you better run along and find something more productive to do, clearly the Eagles provide no joy or happiness to you whatsoever. Fremantle are playing next week. They have all the heart remember :rolleyes:

I reckon Gary Lyon is an actual s**t bloke. Like you know how everyone knows that bloke through mates or something that just has zero redeeming qualities as a human.

The type of bloke to bitch about ya mates behind their back while they’re buying him a beer, back stabs other blokes and then tries to root everyone’s missus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winning the inside fifties, when forward line efficiency is meant to be our thing, and losing comfortably.

This is us in every away game in Sydney for ever.

Forward entry has been deplorable, that’s been a big issue. Any time there’s a stoppage inside 50, we’re fine. How many have gone in only to be walked straight back out though?

Cripps has been a liability this game, hasn't done a single useful thing. Let the bloke waltz right by him.
He creates turnover opportunities but lt's like he has football repellent on his hands.

P***Poor effort. If there was any doubt about how important the two missing players are then there isn't now. Out run, out coached, out psyched. Shuey the only leader and Ryan having a real go.

I kind of wish we'd given a game to a younger midfielder. I'm prepared to give Smith some leeway to show he can play a role, but other options could be providing more. Especially around the contest.

Being without Hurn and Barrass is like being without Kennedy and Darling last year. Are we really surprised by this game?
Plus Yeo

It’s not surprising at all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back