Game Day Round 12 Preview - Storming the graveyard of our expectations...

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Vardy.

At least Hickey can ruck, but Vardy is just nothing right now. He can't ruck. He can't play forward, he's just awful.
Not gonna argue old mate.

He’s been a dead s**t most of 2019.

Disappointing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No extras on the bench doesn’t mean much when one kick gets the ball into the goal square

Fair enough but don't compare Jack, Kennedy and Jones with our outs in Yeo, Nic, Barrass, Hurn, Allen. 3 AA's there.

I was never comparing injury lists but theirs is a lot longer than ours. What I was saying is injuries can’t be used as an excuse to why we are being creamed in the middle.

Our midfield was still nearly full strength. Barrass and Hurn would have been able to do very little with the supply that Franklin, Reid, Papley and co have gotten today.

Considering they have only had one on the bench for most of the second half it’s twice as damning.

Anyway what’s done is done.

They came at us hard and we didn’t respond.

Thank god the bye is here and Nic Nat is back because we need the break and need to tinker with some things.

I was never comparing injury lists but theirs is a lot longer than ours. What I was saying is injuries can’t be used as an excuse to why we are being creamed in the middle.

Our midfield was still nearly full strength. Barrass and Hurn would have been able to do very little with the supply that Franklin, Reid, Papley and co have gotten today.

Considering they have only had one on the bench for most of the second half it’s twice as damning.

Anyway what’s done is done.

They came at us hard and we didn’t respond.

Thank god the bye is here and Nic Nat is back because we need the break and need to tinker with some things.
What supply? 33 inside 50s for 14 goals???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back