Vents and Regrets Thread 2019 Edition

Shannon Hurn

• H2TYW was right and I'm a smart Kent for not listening to him but now feel silly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witherden's average when not in my team = 90
Witherden's average when in my team = 71.6

s**t like that single-handedly destroys your season...

Trading out Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuursma and Walsh last round before they went on to score a combined total more than the shitstains i traded in.

Trading Balta out for Hayes :(

Probably should've traded in Stocker instead of Hately too, anyways, hopefully he continues to dominate the two's, stays fit and gets a gig when Cogs or Jelly have their next soft tissue injury/late withdrawal (could happen any old week)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brought in Crisp this week for 73 :(.
Did nearly do Salem instead though...
Blew a chance to post a 120, turned it over every time he touched it in the second half. By hand, by foot, didn't matter. Could not hit a target. 73 generous tbh.

Just injuries tbh.
We all cop them and over the journey they even out to an extent, but have Sloane, Williams, Crouch, Whitfield, Moore, Hore, Collins, have carried Heeney - who's clearly subpremo.
No dramas copping your share of bad luck - we never whine about copping a dose of good luck, after all.
But to just have one week where you can see if your mob is any chop with a clear run at it would be deadset handy. You look around and most seem to at least have had that one week of non-shitness to hang their hat on.
The Hore late out a prime example, reversed two trades I really liked and worked well when it looked like he was ok, and then went with a sketchier rookie than the bloke i was keen on because I fell 1k short when retaining Hore. Then those useless pig *ers pulled Hore after trades had been locked in.

Corbett over Larkey
Corbett = $228.7k, BE of 52
Larkey = $263.8k, BE of 22

tenor.gif

Traded in Rory Lobb 2 weeks ago. Is now injured for an unspecified amount of time with foot stress fractures. I also got rid of O'Brien because Lobb was going to be my ruck cover.

Isaac Heeney is the biggest ******* s**t-truck, does consistently * all at AFL level, can't ******* kick straight and can't get a ton except against Carlton where he shits it in. Such a frustrating player to watch because he looks so good sometimes but then does * all for a half

Traded in Rory Lobb 2 weeks ago. Is now injured for an unspecified amount of time with foot stress fractures. I also got rid of O'Brien because Lobb was going to be my ruck cover.

O0oo0.gif

Isaac Heeney is the biggest ******* ****-truck, does consistently **** all at AFL level, can't ******* kick straight and can't get a ton except against Carlton where he shits it in. Such a frustrating player to watch because he looks so good sometimes but then does **** all for a half

I traded him to Gresham after Rd2, wasn't looking good after Heeney pumped out a couple of 130s straight after but it's starting to look better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back