Captains Round 13 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Grundy and Gawn not available so who will it be?

Fyfe vs Port?

Boak v Freo?

Cripps or Macrae?

Jelly vs North?

Take a risky punt?

Just say **** it!! Pack up and go camping with the boys, wake up sleeping on a sand dune in a bull ants nest, in full Sun after too many rums and scoobs, told by the Ranger to leave his shire and never set foot again. (never happened):$

Very limited in options this week...probs Fyfe into The Crippla :wheelchair: for me.

Fyfe vs Port?

Boak v Freo?

Cripps or Macrae?

Jelly vs North?

Take a risky punt?

Just say **** it!! Pack up and go camping with the boys, wake up sleeping on a sand dune in a bull ants nest, in full Sun after too many rums and scoobs, told by the Ranger to leave his shire and never set foot again. (never happened):$

Very limited in options this week...probs Fyfe into The Crippla :wheelchair: for me.
So how many bullants bit ya Chol?

Not sure yet, usually prefer VC earlier but possible ones are:

VC Fyfe (Sat arvo)

C Cripps/Dunkley (Sat night) or Goldy (Sun arvo)

Fyfe vs Port?

Boak v Freo?

Cripps or Macrae?

Jelly vs North?

Take a risky punt?

The lady at the massage joint next to my hotel VC

The ladyboi in the next cubicle C

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe into Cripps the logical choice but i am thinking about giving my backline scoring machine Bachar Houli a VC chance Thursday night for his VC debut!

Houli / Fyfe VC

Cripps a C lock.

Fyfe into Cripps the logical choice but i am thinking about giving my backline scoring machine Bachar Houli a VC chance Thursday night for his VC debut!

Houli / Fyfe VC

Cripps a C lock.

Out if interest, what score would you take for Houli?

His ceiling might be 140 - when the usual captain options are scoring 150+, I don't think it's wise to use up the VC that way.

135+ Minimum.

If not Cripps keeps it or it may even be Fyfe still at VC but i have a busy weekend and the games are close together leaving me most likely forgetting to change it etc.

Thursday night game is much more user friendly with a VC!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back